The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Cocoa Butter Creme
Sweet almond oil

I use these every morning keeps my skin smooth, moist and gives me a nice glow too
I cleanse my face with a wipe, and then with a cream cleanser. I then tone it with a gentle toner. Once a week I use a chemical exfoliant. After that I apply neroli oil, and then eye cream, followed b y a moisturiser.
Reply 4
Before bed routine: I wipe my face with one of those disposable face cleanser tissues, then I wash my face with an anti-bacterial soap. Lastly, I moisturise with Bio-Oil. I also exfoliate at times if I can be bothered.
I do absolutely nothing, other than wash it obviously. It's generally pretty good, but as soon as I put anything on it everything goes wrong and I get spots all over the place :unimpressed: The only exception is it sometimes gets very dry so I use moisturiser, but even then I'm allergic to quite a few of them so I avoid this if possible.
(edited 9 years ago)
Not much tbh, I wash my face with soap and cold water in the morning then use a cream to moisturise. Yeah that's about it...
Guys don't use soap on your faces! It destroys the acid mantle
Reply 8
My old routine was Clarin's cleanser for oily to combination skin, then Liz Earle toner, then Clarin's eye cream. I'll also use Clarin's moisturiser if my skin is having a dry day, but it's usually not.
However my routine has now gone to pot because I decided to stop using products that are tested on animals, so at the moment I'm just using Superdrug own brand for everything. '-.- need to find some good brands that don't test on animals. If I remember correctly, Liz Earle don't test on animals, but I need to do a bit more research into it.
Wake up, have a shower, wash face, shave, shave balm, don't waste money on all the crappy 'skin care' products that cost 20p to manufacture and too many pounds to buy, have good skin. You don't need to pile 3 or 4 layers of crap on your face to make yourself feel good and that you're doing something about your skin. Just be clean.
1. Hadalabo makeup remover oil (at night if I wore makeup that day)
2. Hadalabo moisturizing cleansing foam (day and night)
3. Sweet and Sour peeling gel (at night once a week)
4. Hadalabo moisturizing toner (day and night)
5. A sheet mask (at night once a week after exfoliating)
6. Sofina sunblock (day only)
7. Olay moisturizer (night only)

I'm surprised most people here seem to have very simple skin care routines cause mines is pretty much what most girls I know do.
Original post by creamymami
1. Hadalabo makeup remover oil (at night if I wore makeup that day)
2. Hadalabo moisturizing cleansing foam (day and night)
3. Sweet and Sour peeling gel (at night once a week)
4. Hadalabo moisturizing toner (day and night)
5. A sheet mask (at night once a week after exfoliating)
6. Sofina sunblock (day only)
7. Olay moisturizer (night only)

I'm surprised most people here seem to have very simple skin care routines cause mines is pretty much what most girls I know do.

Yeah me too
I have really crappy skin :rolleyes: but when I follow this routine, generally, I'm spot free.

Wash face in the morning. Exfoliate 2/3 times a week (gentle about it).
If I'm not going out I apply PanOxyl or another product with benzoyl peroxide.
Moisturise later in the day.
Before bed: use cleanser and reapply PanOxyl.

I moisturise somewhere in between that too, usually after I wash/shower.

I drink 5/6 pints (yes, pints) of green tea per day and that really cleans up imperfections.

If I'm wearing make up I opt for a tea tree BB cream.
I wash my face twice with soap.I sometimes use rose water before i go to bed.I rarely apply clay mask.
Shower
Wash face with a face towel
Place cream all over my body
Use Vaseline on lips

Posted from TSR Mobile
I wash my face twice daily with Clean & Clear Deep Action Cleansing Wash and then apply Clean & Clear Dual Action Moisturiser - both products contain salicylic acid, and I have combination/oily skin.

If I have any spots, I apply some gel from the Superdrug Tea Tree Spot Stick, which usually helps to calm the spot down.
[h="2"]
Shower in morning, wash face with facewash at night.

Job done. Complexion fine.
Original post by cole-slaw
Shower in morning, wash face with facewash at night.

Job done. Complexion fine.

Your skin will age a lot if you don't moisturise
Original post by Tyrion_Lannister
Your skin will age a lot if you don't moisturise

Good.
1) Get a towel and soak it in hot water. Dab it on my troublesome area to open the pores. (Every morning).

2) Put St ives Apricot Scrub on face in circular motions and leave for a few minutes (usually start dancing, to waste time hehe x) I wash it off with ice cold water to close the pores. I dab face with a clean towel to dry it.

3) I then use my homemade mask (Egg, Sugar, argan oil, Coca powder) and sooth it on to my face. I eat breakfast while doing this and just relax for 5 minutes. I then wash it off with warm water. (4/a week).

4) As I have dry skin, I apply argan oil on my face as a moisturiser and go about my day.

-'-----------
Night:

1) remove oil and makeup (if applied).

2) Wash face with Clearsil blackhead scrub or Cetaphil.

3) apply Vaseline Coco butter Lotion.

4) Night night

My skin is improving after my new routine.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending