The Student Room Group
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool

Registering for modules at Liverpool Uni?

Hi Guys,

Just a bit confused as I'm finally allowed to register for my course at Liverpool (Chemistry: MChem) and in the modules option, it says i have to take 120 credits to complete the year (fair enough) but my compulsory modules take up 90, so I know I've got to take 30 credits worth of optional modules. The thing I'm confused about, is do I pick them now, or when I get to uni?
I know this sounds so stupid, but I don't want to miss out on choosing modules I'd like :smile:
any help would be appreciated
Original post by CookieDough26596
Hi Guys,

Just a bit confused as I'm finally allowed to register for my course at Liverpool (Chemistry: MChem) and in the modules option, it says i have to take 120 credits to complete the year (fair enough) but my compulsory modules take up 90, so I know I've got to take 30 credits worth of optional modules. The thing I'm confused about, is do I pick them now, or when I get to uni?
I know this sounds so stupid, but I don't want to miss out on choosing modules I'd like :smile:
any help would be appreciated

You're probably best to post this in the University of Liverpool sub-forum, because more Liverpool students who can help you wil see it :smile:.
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending