The Student Room Group

What do you wear to a medical school interview?

Question is in the title; do you just wear a suit or? :s-smilie:
A long white coat and a stethoscope.

Or smart trousers, a shirt and a tie (plus a jumper if you get cold easily). I don't think you'll need a suit unless you really want to wear one.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by Mindless Behavior
A long white coat and a stethoscope. (:wink:)

Or smart trousers and a shirt (plus a jumper if you get cold easily). I don't think you'll need a suit unless you really want to wear one.

Thanks! :smile:
Original post by Doomlar

Naked

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Doomlar

A suit is fine, just make sure it's a business/work suit and not something more formal. As a minimum you should wear a smart shirt and trousers, but in my experience most people do wear suits.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I would play it safe and wear a suit.
I was theonly person not wearing a suit at Cardiff, including the interviewers. Oxford was completely different, far more casual, but I think most places are like Cardiff.
Reply 7
Thanks guys; this means I have to go out and buy one haha! :tongue:
Dress smart and casual. like, Shirt, jean and shoes
Stormtrooper cosplay
Suit. Definitely a suit. At all my interviews everyone's been wearing suits, so if you want to stand out then wear something different but if that would make you nervous go for suit!
Original post by seveneleven
Stormtrooper cosplay

Original post by shazam1994

YES, this is exactly how you do it
Reply 13
Having been a helper at Oxford interviews for 3 years, I would say most if not all of the medics wore suits if male. Nothing fancy, but you want a nice shirt and a plain tie at least. (medics and lawyers were by far the best dressed.)
Birthday suit if you want to play it safe.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending