The Student Room Group

Can I phone you later..got Jesus on the other line

I take it everyones heard about this new study which suggests we can, to an extent, predict when someone's going to phone us via what has been coined as 'telephony telepathy'. There was quite an amusing comment in the readers response section of the metro today where one bloke wrote, in retork to the previous days story: "How can the odds of guessing who is going to phone you be 1 billion to one? I think this bloke is overexaggerating how many friends he has! It's more likely with those odds that Jesus would phone you!" Made me chuckle, then I thought....what would you say if Jesus in all absense of sense and logic DID phone you up!? Would you get scared and hang up? ask him how he's doing? ask where he left his cup after the last supper? lol Sorry if this seems a bit bizarre but you have no idea how inanely boring London offices are, need something to pass the time! Anyway back to the thread title, what would your message to jesus be!? :biggrin:

Scroll to see replies

Dont believe he exists but lets say he did I would say...

What colour/style under pants does God wear? :biggrin:
ahh does God wear underpants though, he/SHE might wear knickers!
Reply 3
Warren_Sullivan
I take it everyones heard about this new study which suggests we can, to an extent, predict when someone's going to phone us via what has been coined as 'telephony telepathy'. There was quite an amusing comment in the readers response section of the metro today where one bloke wrote, in retork to the previous days story: "How can the odds of guessing who is going to phone you be 1 billion to one? I think this bloke is overexaggerating how many friends he has! It's more likely with those odds that Jesus would phone you!" Made me chuckle, then I thought....what would you say if Jesus in all absense of sense and logic DID phone you up!? Would you get scared and hang up? ask him how he's doing? ask where he left his cup after the last supper? lol Sorry if this seems a bit bizarre but you have no idea how inanely boring London offices are, need something to pass the time! Anyway back to the thread title, what would your message to jesus be!? :biggrin:

I concur, (about the inanely boring london offices, particularly on a friday when you having nothing to do!!)

I would ask Jesus: Is heaven really worth being good on Earth?
sisalto
I concur, (about the inanely boring london offices, particularly on a friday when you having nothing to do!!)

I would ask Jesus: Is heaven really worth being good on Earth?

Well.... the afterpartys never as good as the party in my opinion lol
Warren_Sullivan
ahh does God wear underpants though, he/SHE might wear knickers!

Im sure god is a she and i bet she wears a thong lol :biggrin:
Tractor-girlie
Im sure god is a she and i bet she wears a thong lol :biggrin:

lol can you just imagine that, god strutting his stuff looking over us mere mortals in a thong! lets hope the god squad don't find this thread! get lynched or sumthin for blasphemy! :p:
It works quite well if you're being phoned by Jesus College, Cambridge...

"Who was that?"

"Jesus!"

Or confusing the tourists...

"Where's Jesus, please?"

*Points to sky* Up there!
Reply 8
I'd put him on hold. Just because I can.
Oziris
I'd put him on hold. Just because I can.

lol, treat him like a long lost son...."2000 years and not even a postcard! where the hell have you been! *slap*"..."but mummmmmm..." lol
Reply 10
Warren_Sullivan
lol, treat him like a long lost son...."2000 years and not even a postcard! where the hell have you been! *slap*"..."but mummmmmm..." lol

Well I'm sure he has the time to wait around on hold.
Reply 11
what's the deal with platypuses??
An egg laying mammal with a poisonous foot!!
Is that god's idea of a joke then???
Reply 12
Jesus -> "Hi! its Jesus!"

Me -> "So, umm, hows things?"
"Wow, you actually exist, I am going to have to rethink a lot of things."
Reply 14
"Jesus! Great to hear from you. You'll never guess, I've been practicing reeeeeeally hard and now I can do that trick you do with the wine! What's that you say Jesus, wine into water doesn't count? Oh f**ksocks. Ah well. How's Mary, has God got her up the duff again? No? Can I have a go then? No, you say. Don't talk about my mother like that you say. Fiery pit of Hell you say. Satan and all his little wizards you say. One way ticket you say"...
Reply 15
I would probably say why do you let so many people suffer on earth? Why do you exist? What is our purpose? What is the meaning of life?

Or if all else fails:' how are you, Jesus?'

how about "piss off, if you carry on with these bloody prank calls i am actually going to have to hurt someone"
omg...this thread cracks me up. i think id be tooooo scared to say anything. i'd prob point and do those lil jabs to see if he or she is real haha
Reply 18
My friend's nickname is Jesus, so I'd just ask him how his summer holiday was going, and when he was going to Warwick. With him being called Jesus, and me Mary, I've heard every joke going.
cottoncandy76
omg...this thread cracks me up. i think id be tooooo scared to say anything. i'd prob point and do those lil jabs to see if he or she is real haha

:rolleyes: over the telePHONE?

Latest

Trending

Trending