The Student Room Group

Student Finance Contradiction

What it is, I changed my application about a month ago to a different university after going through clearing, it says under status that my "Payments are scheduled" for my new university, however under "view payments" it is still scheduling payments for my old university that I am no longer attending this year and not my updated one. Therefore contradicting its self.. Also I am yet to receive a conformation letter in the post for my changed application.

Was wondering if anyone else has had the same happen to them and if it's anything to worry about?

Have contacted Student Finance but the lady for some reason told me to check tomorrow and if it is still the same to phone back.. was as much help as a damp squid.
Reply 1
I take back what I said, although the lady yesterday said to me she couldn't do anything she must off because everything seems to be in order and it's too much of a coincidence to be otherwise.

So I'm going to be a rare one here and say thank you Student Finance for sorting this. I won't count all my chickens before they have hatched though, as I'm still waiting for the conformation letter in the post.. but from what I can see it has been sent. :smile:

One other question I do have though is: Why is my maintenance loan £200 less then what I was getting at my last applied Uni?
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest