The Student Room Group

University courses? HELP!

Hey Guys! So basically I will be applying to University this upcoming year! And I am stuck between two course choices! Sports Management and Sport Science!

In the future I would like to own my own sports club but i'm also interested in sports coaching! I live in Wales and really want to stay in Wales for university and there is a much wider range of University's in Wales I can choose from if i do sports science whereas there's about 3 if i go with sports management.

Do I necessarily need a sports management degree to own my own sports club? But then again what career aspects are there if i go with sports science?

Can someone outline basically what careers I can go into with both of these courses and which one I should go with!

Plus at this moment of time I have 3 university's with Sport management as my course choice and then 2 with sports science as my course choice... am i allowed to do this? Can this jeopardize my chances of getting into university if i apply for 2 different courses although all 5 of the university's are different?

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thankyou!
Reply 1
See if you can find someone that owns their own sports club and ask them exactly what qualifications they have and how they ended up owning their own sports club

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending