The Student Room Group

The boy I like won't talk to me anymore after I told him?

We've 'liked' each other since mid 2012. I really do like him, and he told me he really liked me. Anyway we didn't date or anything, just because we didn't know each other that well. We started getting to know each other, constantly talking online, in real life and whatever. He started getting really jealous if other guys flirted with me, it's not even like I'd flirt back but I'm not ignorant or not going to thank someone for complimenting me. Anyway yeah his behaviour started changing, and he'd get really soppy and weird with me for no reason. He's a virgin and I'm not, but I never told him.. he started getting really sexual so I did back, and then he asked if I masturbate.. I said yes- and that's it. He ignores me now, won't reply to my messages nor has he responded to my facebook message (I wasn't begging or anything, I just asked is your phone off?). So yeah. I have no idea why he'd stop talking to me just because of that, but before when I was with him and his friends, he was saying how disgusting it is for girls to masturbate blehblehbleh (yet he admits he tugs over pictures of girls on instagram lol double standards) yeah anyway. So what do you guys think I should do? Just give up? We're going to different sixth forms anyway. Is it unattractive for a girl to masturbate anyway?
Reply 1
No, he sounds like a right immature idiot so in all fairness better to have found out earlier than later, so you can move onto someone else :smile:
How old is he, like 12? Lol.
He thinks your dirty or disrespectful for masturbating to other guys.

I say you did a good job of losing his sorry clingy ass.
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
We've 'liked' each other since mid 2012. I really do like him, and he told me he really liked me. Anyway we didn't date or anything, just because we didn't know each other that well. We started getting to know each other, constantly talking online, in real life and whatever. He started getting really jealous if other guys flirted with me, it's not even like I'd flirt back but I'm not ignorant or not going to thank someone for complimenting me. Anyway yeah his behaviour started changing, and he'd get really soppy and weird with me for no reason. He's a virgin and I'm not, but I never told him.. he started getting really sexual so I did back, and then he asked if I masturbate.. I said yes- and that's it. He ignores me now, won't reply to my messages nor has he responded to my facebook message (I wasn't begging or anything, I just asked is your phone off?). So yeah. I have no idea why he'd stop talking to me just because of that, but before when I was with him and his friends, he was saying how disgusting it is for girls to masturbate blehblehbleh (yet he admits he tugs over pictures of girls on instagram lol double standards) yeah anyway. So what do you guys think I should do? Just give up? We're going to different sixth forms anyway. Is it unattractive for a girl to masturbate anyway?

Sounds like an immature little **** to me. Give up, he's definitely not worth the hassle, and no it's not unattractive
Reply 4
Original post by Inazuma
No, he sounds like a right immature idiot so in all fairness better to have found out earlier than later, so you can move onto someone else :smile:
How old is he, like 12? Lol.

THIS.
Reply 5
How did you post this before the creation of the internet itself :eek:
huh...01/01/1970?
Original post by 29Bilal96
huh...01/01/1970?

Default for anonymous.
Original post by A Mysterious Lord
Default for anonymous.

4 months on TSR and i only just realised this :/
Reply 9
Original post by A Mysterious Lord
Default for anonymous.

4 months on TSR and i only just realised this :/

It's not.. I've never seen it before, and briefly checking other anon threads, it's always a normal time?
Original post by Inazuma
It's not.. I've never seen it before, and briefly checking other anon threads, it's always a normal time?

i just saw it on another anonymous thread :/
i just saw it on another anonymous thread :/

e.g. http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2839077

Maybe it's random ones? :confused:

meh idk
done deal according to BBC Sport
Original post by Anonymous

Clearly he has issues he needs to sort out and to grow up. What you do or don't do to yourself in that way is not his business and yes his hypocrisy stinks. I would also be warned off him by his controlling tenancy. Move on. There are loads of boys out there.
I love so much how it says the post was made 51 years ago. We can fantasise about this being an old love story (let's forget 2012 is mentioned in the OP for a minute) between 2 people born in the 30s who lived through the war and were childhood sweethearts. She has a 50s hairstyle and is wearing a floral dress while he wears a smart suit and has slicked back hair. They live in a 60s suburban mansion and have 3 kids, and a nanny is employed to look after them while he works on Wall Street and she spends the day baking apple pies.
Original post by Celtic Conjurer
I love so much how it says the post was made 51 years ago. We can fantasise about this being an old love story (let's forget 2012 is mentioned in the OP for a minute) between 2 people born in the 30s who lived through the war and were childhood sweethearts. She has a 50s hairstyle and is wearing a floral dress while he wears a smart suit and has slicked back hair. They live in a 60s suburban mansion and have 3 kids, and a nanny is employed to look after them while he works on Wall Street and she spends the day baking apple pies.

:lol:
The image is complete in my mind

Latest

Trending

Trending