The Student Room Group

Physiotherapy applicants 2015/2016 entry

Scroll to see replies

got an offer from hertfordshire! And interview for Brighton and St George's! Anyone else?? X
Original post by HayBF123
got an offer from hertfordshire! And interview for Brighton and St George's! Anyone else?? X

How was the interview at Hertfordshire?
Reply 442
Just IN CASE I manage to get any interviews (UCAS received my application 2 days ago), do you think wearing a shirt, tie and trousers will be enough for an interview? I always feel a bit awkward wearing a blazer and I feel like I'd be a lot more confident wearing just a shirt. Obviously I can compromise if it's really worth wearing a full suit and I'm probably thinking too much into it but any advice would be helpful :smile:
Original post by TopPhysio
How was the interview at Hertfordshire?

It was actually much better than I thought! Group interview and then MMI's! Group interview just asked abot a few different scenarios and individual ones you spend 5 mins at each station and talk about a situation or topic! Really not as bad as I inaginee!
Original post by HayBF123
It was actually much better than I thought! Group interview and then MMI's! Group interview just asked abot a few different scenarios and individual ones you spend 5 mins at each station and talk about a situation or topic! Really not as bad as I inaginee!

Oh kl, how did you find the tests?
Original post by TopPhysio
Oh kl, how did you find the tests?

They was alright, just struggled for time a bit
Original post by Goomy
Just IN CASE I manage to get any interviews (UCAS received my application 2 days ago), do you think wearing a shirt, tie and trousers will be enough for an interview? I always feel a bit awkward wearing a blazer and I feel like I'd be a lot more confident wearing just a shirt. Obviously I can compromise if it's really worth wearing a full suit and I'm probably thinking too much into it but any advice would be helpful :smile:

I'm a first year physio and I wore a full suit shirt and tie to all of my interviews
Reply 447
Original post by J010495J
I'm a first year physio and I wore a full suit shirt and tie to all of my interviews

Hmm, I'll probably wear a blazer as well then if I get an interview! I only really have my prom suit, which is dark grey, which should be okay I guess if I get myself a black tie too. I've never had any type of interview before so I'm not getting my hopes up for any offers this year :frown:
Original post by Goomy
Hmm, I'll probably wear a blazer as well then if I get an interview! I only really have my prom suit, which is dark grey, which should be okay I guess if I get myself a black tie too. I've never had any type of interview before so I'm not getting my hopes up for any offers this year :frown:

That sounds fine to me your prom suit will do. Don't be so negative I had never been to an interview prior to my physio interviews and I ended up with 3 offers. Just be confident and well prepared and you'll do fine. You need to come across as an individual who
is very Caring, honest and compassionate that's all they are looking for!
Is anyone else going to MMU interview on 10th December?
Reply 450
Original post by Physflop
Is anyone else going to MMU interview on 10th December?

Yep! do you have any idea what the interview set up will be?
Original post by lushmoo
Yep! do you have any idea what the interview set up will be?

The info I found says its just a tour of the school and a talk from the admissions person then an individual interview :smile:
Reply 452
The info I found says its just a tour of the school and a talk from the admissions person then an individual interview :smile:

thanks, any idea how long it will be? have you had any other interviews? where else have you applied?
Original post by lushmoo
thanks, any idea how long it will be? have you had any other interviews? where else have you applied?

They said to expect to be on campus for about 2 hours :smile: I had interviews for the MSc physio at Teesside and northumbria about 6 months ago and I've got interviews at Teesside and sheffield hallam to come in the next 2 months. My other 2 choices are northumbria and huddersfield. You?
Reply 454
They said to expect to be on campus for about 2 hours :smile: I had interviews for the MSc physio at Teesside and northumbria about 6 months ago and I've got interviews at Teesside and sheffield hallam to come in the next 2 months. My other 2 choices are northumbria and huddersfield. You?

okay not too bad then.. oh cool, so did you apply last year then? I have interviews for Brighton and Keele and my other choices are Leeds and Sheffield hallam, but haven't heard anything from them yet
Original post by lushmoo
okay not too bad then.. oh cool, so did you apply last year then? I have interviews for Brighton and Keele and my other choices are Leeds and Sheffield hallam, but haven't heard anything from them yet

Yeah I applied for the graduate route because I've just finished a biomed degree (student forever haha) but missed the grade they wanted so couldn't take up the offers. Ah good luck with them :smile: I graduated from Keele and loved it there
Original post by Goomy

at one of the interviews I went too, clothing ranged from full suits to shirts and trousers and a few came in jeans so I wouldn't worry too much. Shirts should be fine :smile:
I have an interview at Bradford and wondered if anyone knew what is included in the written test.. do I need to revise anything ? any help would be great :biggrin:
Has anyone heard from Brunel yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 459
Original post by Catherine17
Has anyone heard from Brunel yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey! I just received an interview invitation for the 3rd December :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending