The Student Room Group

Physiotherapy applicants 2015/2016 entry

Scroll to see replies

Guys physio is no joke my mind is fried after today's 9-5 😫
Reply 481
Birmingham interview tomorrow - wish me luck!
Original post by NaturallyDumbKid
Same here, interview for the 3rd.

Ohh I have one on the third too, I'm quite excited for what someone described as a game!
Good luck everyone be great to see you there! :smile:
Just got an interview for Cardiff on the 17th, has anybody else?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 484
Original post by Catherine17
Just got an interview for Cardiff on the 17th, has anybody else?

Posted from TSR Mobile

same! im so happy aha where else have you applied and have you got an interview for anywhere else?
Just received an offer from Coventry! :biggrin:
Reply 486
I have interviews for Coventry and Brunel but haven't heard anything back from my others. I can't log into my UCAS tracker for whatever reason so I probably can't see if any uni has rejected me! I haven't heard back from Cardiff so I'd assume I'm either rejected or on a "near miss" pile :s-smilie:
Original post by Goomy
I have interviews for Coventry and Brunel but haven't heard anything back from my others. I can't log into my UCAS tracker for whatever reason so I probably can't see if any uni has rejected me! I haven't heard back from Cardiff so I'd assume I'm either rejected or on a "near miss" pile :s-smilie:

Heyhey don't be negative! It was 2 weeks after the first person posted on here about getting an MMU interview before I heard I got one and I applied 1 month before that person! They take time :smile: do you have good work experience etc?
Reply 488
Original post by Physflop
Heyhey don't be negative! It was 2 weeks after the first person posted on here about getting an MMU interview before I heard I got one and I applied 1 month before that person! They take time :smile: do you have good work experience etc?

Hopefully that'll be the case for me :smile:
I had a short NHS physio work placement and I'm a volunteer in an orthopaedic ward! How about you? :smile:
Original post by Goomy
Hopefully that'll be the case for me :smile:
I had a short NHS physio work placement and I'm a volunteer in an orthopaedic ward! How about you? :smile:

Ah nice I bet that's good :smile: I've done 3 placements in the nhs, community and a private practice and I work full time on a respiratory ward at the moment. Fingers crossed cardiff reply soon!
Reply 490
Original post by Physflop
Ah nice I bet that's good :smile: I've done 3 placements in the nhs, community and a private practice and I work full time on a respiratory ward at the moment. Fingers crossed cardiff reply soon!

That's a lot of experience :eek: Thank you and I hope your interview goes well, good luck!
Reply 491
Original post by Goomy
I'm thinking that Brunel have probably handed out interviews to pretty much everyone by the looks of things on here which means that the competition is going to be intense :| Good luck people! :smile:

Lol yeah I've been thinking the same seeing as I'm predicted ABB! It's nice to know of a few people going though from here :smile:
Do you have a Coventry interview as well? Mine is on the 10th December.

Best of luck!
Reply 492
Original post by 1sabel
same! im so happy aha where else have you applied and have you got an interview for anywhere else?

Me too, so happy!
Original post by Ellenafarrow14
yay just got an interview at man met too! Been a decent day! 10th december anyone?

I have an interview that day as well!
I had my Birmingham interview today! Think it went okay, at least I didn't make a complete idiot of myself, the admissions tutor remembered me from the June open day which was nice, and I was expecting something similar to the video they gave us in the "clinical task" thing.

BUT just as I came out the building I got an email from Cardiff inviting me to interview 17th December! I'm Group 3, 10.30. Anyone else heard from them??? :smile:
Reply 495
Original post by Simks
Lol yeah I've been thinking the same seeing as I'm predicted ABB! It's nice to know of a few people going though from here :smile:

Best of luck!

I guess so! Yeah, mine is that a Wednesday? My interview with Coventry is on a Saturday. Good luck :smile:
Original post by Simks

Best of luck!

Actually.. When I went to the open day they said that on average 800-900 applicants apply to physio every year and only 160 get interviews and 70 places are offered so count yourself lucky, you're halfway there.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 497
Original post by Goomy
I guess so! Yeah, mine is that a Wednesday? My interview with Coventry is on a Saturday. Good luck :smile:

Oh okay. Yeah it's a wednesday :smile: Good luck!!
Reply 498
Original post by NaturallyDumbKid
Actually.. When I went to the open day they said that on average 800-900 applicants apply to physio every year and only 160 get interviews and 70 places are offered so count yourself lucky, you're halfway there.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wow..did not know it was that many! Thanks for sharing :smile:
Reply 499
Original post by Loopy-Lottie
I had my Birmingham interview today! Think it went okay, at least I didn't make a complete idiot of myself, the admissions tutor remembered me from the June open day which was nice, and I was expecting something similar to the video they gave us in the "clinical task" thing.

BUT just as I came out the building I got an email from Cardiff inviting me to interview 17th December! I'm Group 3, 10.30. Anyone else heard from them??? :smile:

Hi, I, hope you don't mind, I PM'd you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending