The Student Room Group

Physiotherapy applicants 2015/2016 entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ZoeLouise15
Mines on Tuesday too! I have just gone over potentially scenarios and questions which they could ask. Basically just going over question asked at my other interview - which wasnt MMI - and also extra questions.

What prep have you done?

I don't even know where to start :frown:
what subjects are you taking and where else have you applied? :smile:

Yep it was fine, the course leader who you meet before is great. The interview is with a student and tutor. Just questions you would expect really, they didn't try catch you out.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lucegoose
I don't even know where to start :frown:
what subjects are you taking and where else have you applied? :smile:

Neither do I! :s-smilie:

I am taking Biology, Maths, Business and General Studies. I have applied to Kings, UEA, Oxford brookes (got rejected haha), Brighton and Keele.

Yourself?
Just got an offer from Sheffield Hallam woo!!
Had my interview on the 14th of January 😄

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anyadre
Just got an offer from Sheffield Hallam woo!!
Had my interview on the 14th of January 😄

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same, so happy 😆

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1145
Original post by Catherine97
I had one there 5th December - it's not too scary at all! Just keep calm - you will go round about 5/6 different er tables where you will have to do different activities - one is a role play, another you have to analyse a text and relate it to physio (personality type things) - the last thing we did was strange so be ready for that but it is only testing how you react to a weird request I think! Good Luck!!!

That sounds terrifying!! I have no idea how to react to those situations haha. Thanks for the heads up though :smile:
UNCONDITIONAL OFFER FROM SHEFFIELD HALLAM HOLY CRAPPPPP excuse me whilst i go and withdraw from all my other choices
Reply 1148
Okay, thanks :biggrin:
Original post by Lucegoose
It's probably about that- we had about an hour before the interview then a 45 minute interview-I'd say about two hours to be safe :smile:

Perfect thanks so much! So you literally just chilled for an hour before?
Reply 1150
Original post by Physflop
Would it be your first choice? Where else have you applied?

Yeah it is definitely one of my top choices. I also applied for RGU, Cumbria, and York St John. I had an interview for Brighton two weeks ago but was rejected.
Where else did you apply and have you already heard back from Teesside?
Original post by Em019
Yeah it is definitely one of my top choices. I also applied for RGU, Cumbria, and York St John. I had an interview for Brighton two weeks ago but was rejected.
Where else did you apply and have you already heard back from Teesside?

I applied to huddersfield, sheffield hallam, northumbria and MMU too. I got an offer from MMU and got one from sheffield hallam today which is where I want to go so I'm withdrawing from all my others now
Reply 1152
I applied to huddersfield, sheffield hallam, northumbria and MMU too. I got an offer from MMU and got one from sheffield hallam today which is where I want to go so I'm withdrawing from all my others now

Wow, congratulations! :smile:
Reply 1153
Original post by GeorgiaPhysio
Hi,

I got an interview at Birmingham today aswell! Mine is in the fourth of March, what about you ?

and I also did an interview at Oxford Brookes 2 weeks ago but haven't heard back.... I really hope they hurry !

I hope you don't mind me asking, but where are you doing your IB ? Because I'm from France and I haven't seen any EU students at my interviews yet!

Hi,

Mine is the 4th too.

Im doing the IB in the UK. Don't think I have seen any EU students either but I guess thats a good thing for you right? Less competition for places!
Original post by Catherine17
Same, so happy ������

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same! you guys gonna make it your first choice?
Original post by HollieLB
Yep it was fine, the course leader who you meet before is great. The interview is with a student and tutor. Just questions you would expect really, they didn't try catch you out.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you! Nice to hear!
Original post by lushmoo
Same! you guys gonna make it your first choice?

Not too sure I love it there but I'm going to wait until I have replies from all of the unis I've applied to as there are a couple more I really really like - don't want to rush any decisions!
Are you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anyadre
Not too sure I love it there but I'm going to wait until I have replies from all of the unis I've applied to as there are a couple more I really really like - don't want to rush any decisions!
Are you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've just confirmed it as my firm choice!
Omggg just had an offer from man met!! Can't believe my luck😍😍😍💃

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've just confirmed it as my firm choice!

Ahh how exciting!!😁😁 Can I ask why you chose it over man met? What other unis did you apply to?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending