The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

Reading week

Does anyone know if there are any reading weeks at Exeter University this year?
Posted from TSR Mobile

Would like to know this too. Anyone know??
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
Yeah apparently there's one on the week of halloween
Original post by Starrydog
Yeah apparently there's one on the week of halloween

Posted from TSR Mobile

Does that mean no lessons/lecture for a whole week???? Buzzzzzing if so
Original post by anxiouslife
Posted from TSR Mobile

Does that mean no lessons/lecture for a whole week???? Buzzzzzing if so

Yeah reading week as far as I can tell is essentially a half term though I imagine you have to do some reading :')- I'll be going home
Original post by Starrydog
Yeah reading week as far as I can tell is essentially a half term though I imagine you have to do some reading :')- I'll be going home

Posted from TSR Mobile

Do you know what day it begins???
Original post by anxiouslife
Posted from TSR Mobile

Do you know what day it begins???

No but I found all that by posting in our Facebook page :smile:
Hate to burst your bubbles but for reading week it is "compulsory" to stay on campus, it's called something like an activities week or something instead, can't quite remember, and you have to do a load of stupid stuff.

Having said that, many people just go home for the week and do what they want.. The university can't really do anything about it lol
Original post by scrampie
Hate to burst your bubbles but for reading week it is "compulsory" to stay on campus, it's called something like an activities week or something instead, can't quite remember, and you have to do a load of stupid stuff.

Having said that, many people just go home for the week and do what they want.. The university can't really do anything about it lol

I'm going home lol. Does anyone know what day it is????? Will give positive rep

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
Not all subjects have one. Humanities etc tend to but others don't, or have other things to be doing e.g field trips/activities days. You'll see if you have one or not when you get your timetable, but don't book anything in that week as you may be required to stay.

Its normally last week of October.
How do we know if we need to stay for reading week this term?
Original post by Gfranklin555
How do we know if we need to stay for reading week this term?

Ask someone in your department. Administrator, personal tutor, seminar leader... or look in your handbook, it's probably there.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending