Have you ever sent a nude?

This poll is closed

Nudes yay or nay?

I have sent a nude before and i don't regret it 38%
i have sent a nude before and i regret it 6%
i have never sent a nude before but i will in the future 8%
i have never sent a nude before and never will47%
Total votes: 218
Following the recent drama of tons of celebs nudes being hacked and exposed online (thanks jlaw and supporting cast) I was wondering if many people have sent a nude before? Or even taken a picture of their own but have never sent one.

I'm sure many have done so and I hink there's no shame in it. It's supposed to be private. I've received a fair few full frontal nudes and I just lol because they were so stupid to include their face.

I would never include my face in it though, that could be catastrophic if it got into the wrong hands.

If you've never sent a nude before, will you do so in the future?

If you don't know what a nude is, you're too young so get out..yes I'm talking to you.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I have sent semi nudes before, as well as full nudes. However, only to two different people... One of whom was my girlfriend for over a year.

Slightly off topic and without trying to spam by making a thread, but can you see my number of posts in my mini bio next to my post? thanks :biggrin:
On snap chat yeah I have don't regret them

I always hide my face though.
No.

I don't plan to send any in the future either.
Just boobs (no face either) and on snapchat to my long term bf, so I think I'm safe?
Can we say that long-term relationships don't count?
Reply 6
Original post by eggpotato

They do count...
Reply 7
Original post by joker12345
Just boobs (no face either) and on snapchat to my long term bf, so I think I'm safe?

Yeah you're safe but snapchat server has the snaps..it's never deleted apparently..
Nah Im not Jennifer Lawrence.
Original post by bittr n swt
Yeah you're safe but snapchat server has the snaps..it's never deleted apparently..

Yeah I saw that, tbh I think once something's online it's always gonna be saved in some way, I'm not sure email servers would delete either. But it's pretty unlikely anyone would ever see the images.
As long as you abide by the body OR face rule and are selective about who you send them to you should be fine.
hahahaha yes... are they even that big a deal any more?
Original post by eggpotato

Why wouldn't they? It's still a risk, a lot of the leaked nudes are from vengeful exes and so if a LTR ever ended ...
Original post by hotliketea
hahahaha yes... are they even that big a deal any more?

Yesterday news seems to think so. Many people do it but it can become a big deal if in the wrong hands.
Yes, to my husband.
Original post by bittr n swt
Yesterday news seems to think so. Many people do it but it can become a big deal if in the wrong hands.

yeah i've been with my boyfriend for four years so i don't have any reservations

i wouldn't send it to other people... although i have sent like bra ones to girlfriend's of mine which was a bit risky haha

i don't care enough though , sharing is caring :colone:
No, and I never would.
Original post by Viva Emptiness
I have never sent nudes, but am willing to receive :sexface:

Selfish but wise.

Original post by meenu89
Yes, to my husband.

Husband? Lol I can't imagine my parents doing that..
I've sent topless with no face in it but I wouldn't go totally nude.
I posted mine on facebook ... but they took it down, it was in a hotel in Newyork, one of those door hangers that said "maid service required" I hung it on something other than a door handle though.

I was very drunk and it seemed like a good idea at the time, but I still don't regret it :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest