The Student Room Group

Ex Didnt Sleep With me But Still Being Awkward

I think I made a thread here whilst this was going on few months ago, i actually liked her but she wouldnt sleep with me, and I tried telling her that all her friends were doing it but she didnt wanna do it. I was angry because I wasted so much time with her and didnt sleep with her, its a bit embarrassing.

I dont think she understood that men have needs But anyway we are not together anymore, im seeing different, more compliant, girls.

But just before we split up, she kinda found out I was seeing other girls and just asked me something like 'why the hell you doing all this s*** for', i think i replied something along the lines of 'coz you dont do nothing' - and then we had ANOTHER long arsed argument on whatsapp, she writing paragraphs and me responding ok yeah nah etc (if anyone actually wants to see the messages, i could pm u).

And yeah arguments are not my thing so I jus stopped talking to her, ignoring her texts, i aint no bodies b****, if she dont wanna commit to me, theres like a million guys out there. But I was a little upset because I kinda liked her.

So what the hell am i supposed to do with her? Why is she still whatsapping me? I got like 7 messages which i didnt read, they're still unopened, but the I think I saw the message preview on the home screen saying something like 'we should meet up as friends and...'

Meet up as friends??? and do what? All her friends hate me now, think im the bad one, when lets be honest it was her. I actually feel kinda sad because I actually did like her, but she ruined it.

Theres no way we can be friends, after all the history, arguments and places we've been, come on who in that situation can be friends? Also I dont pick up when she calls, Im not a person that works well with awkwardness, and now recently Ive been getting calls from witheld numbers, I have a sneaky suspicion its her so I just dont pick up.

And I started imessage and texting people, because whatsapp shows people if your online, so its getting harder and harder to avoid her.

Seriously, my life. :cry2::cry::dontknow::frown::confused::mad:
Just block her if you want to ignore her

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
lmao please tell me this is a troll post?
Reply 3
1/10, bad :troll:
Reply 4
Original post by 0mgJohn
lmao please tell me this is a troll post?

Original post by Inazuma
1/10, bad :troll:

erm no? whats so funny?

why would I make a fake thread about a girl who DOES NOT want to the sleep with me? im the one who lost out here, if you couldnt tell.
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous
erm no? whats so funny?

why would I make a fake thread about a girl who DOES NOT want to the sleep with me? im the one who lost out here, if you couldnt tell.

Because what kind of idiot would go online to publicly tell people he's a pressuring sex pest?

Have to say, you imaginary ex certainly did well to get rid of you anyway.
Reply 6
Original post by Inazuma
Because what kind of idiot would go online to publicly tell people he's a pressuring sex pest?

My thoughts exactly.

Favourite quote:
I dont think she understood that men have needs
Reply 7
Original post by Inazuma

No, I got rid of her, she didnt get rid of me lets keep that clear - actually shes not completely gotten rid of yet.

And your right I wouldnt do that publicly, thats why i used anon because thats what anon was made for. I wouldnt tell my male friends about this because its embarassing going out with a girl and not getting sex.
To be fair to OP, if he wants a sexual relationship and his partner does not, then they want different things...

If a guys wants a sexual relationship he is entitled to seek such a thing out, okay cheating is a dick move but OP is not obliged to remain in a commited relationship that does not fulfill his emotional or physical needs.

Or does such a principle only apply to women?
Reply 9
Yay, another troll thread!
No, I got rid of her, she didnt get rid of me lets keep that clear - actually shes not completely gotten rid of yet.

And your right I wouldnt do that publicly, thats why i used anon because thats what anon was made for. I wouldnt tell my male friends about this because its embarassing going out with a girl and not getting sex.

I am aware it was you, but """she""" benefited.

LOL.

Original post by bubadeeboop
To be fair to OP, if he wants a sexual relationship and his partner does not, then they want different things...

If a guys wants a sexual relationship he is entitled to seek such a thing out, okay cheating is a dick move but OP is not obliged to remain in a commited relationship that does not fulfill his emotional or physical needs.

Or does such a principle only apply to women?

Indeed, but pressuring someone for sex is not on. (Just in general)
Nor cheating.

But then, I'm still of the belief he's a :troll: so irrelevant.
Original post by Inazuma

LOL.

Nor cheating.

yea I'm sure he's a troll I was just talking about a hypothetical sitaution.
It was cool that you wanted a sexual relationship and she didn't. However, you were wrong to see other girls behind her back, you should have just broken up with her.
Original post by Inazuma

LOL.

Nor cheating.

no, not really she did not benefit because I was a good guy I stuck by her for a bit. But no other guy is gonna hang around with her because this aint year 7 where you hug and kiss and get all excited.

Original post by joker12345
It was cool that you wanted a sexual relationship and she didn't. However, you were wrong to see other girls behind her back, you should have just broken up with her.

Yeah I know, but obviously after you've been with a girl going out spending time money etc, you expect things in return, so I had this (maybe stupid) idea that I will break up with her after I sleep with her at least once just to make it worth the time and money and things.

Just dont understand, if she dont want sex, why does she want a man for? She might as well go chill out with those male friend zone type guys, talk and have fun all day and you dont have sex, perfect for her huh.
Reply 14

I dont think she understood that men have needs But anyway we are not together anymore, im seeing different, more compliant, girls.

lol, just lol.
Pretty sad how you're whining about this m8. First world problems.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending