The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Course Swap- Mech Eng for Electrical Engineering(We're looking for an EEE Student!)

Hi guys!,

We are two Imperial College Offer Holders(2014) for Physics and Mechanical Engineering.

We are looking for an (Electrical Engineering Student(EEE or EEI)) to take part in a three way course swap. We have spoken to admissions and it is possible if we decide we want to. So if you are an EE offer holder who wants to swap course, please PM me and Ill give you the details.
(edited 9 years ago)
This somehow seems like a weird scam.
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by Alex347_
This somehow seems like a weird scam.

Well then this would be a very interesting scam! Who on Earth do you think has time to sit around and come up with a scam like this, and also what could somebody possible gain from it?
If you are not interested in this, then please don't post anything. If you search another Forum on the Imperial College page, you will see where we discussed this issue before and came up with the idea, because I am looking to swap from Physics to EEE, another TSR member wants to swap from Mech Eng to Physics, so the missing piece of the jigsaw is a student who wants to swap from EEE to Mech Eng and well all be satisfied.

Get it?
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by maths1994
Well then this would be a very interesting scam! Who on Earth do you think has time to sit around and come up with a scam like this, and also what could somebody possible gain from it?
If you are not interested in this, then please don't post anything. If you search another Forum on the Imperial College page, you will see where we discussed this issue before and came up with the idea, because I am looking to swap from Physics to EEE, another TSR member wants to swap from Mech Eng to Physics, so the missing piece of the jigsaw is a student who wants to swap from EEE to Physics and well all be satisfied.

Get it?

I didn't actually say it was a scam. Just the way you've written it doesn't sound very legitimate. You're right, it would be a ridiculous scam indeed.

Also like most of us on TSR, you're probably a non-violent geek. Therefore don't say "get it?" to me, or otherwise talk authoritatively like you're some kind of hard man. It is the internet, remember :P. Cya.
Reply 4
I didn't actually say it was a scam. Just the way you've written it doesn't sound very legitimate. You're right, it would be a ridiculous scam indeed.

Also like most of us on TSR, you're probably a non-violent geek. Therefore don't say "get it?" to me, or otherwise talk authoritatively like you're some kind of hard man. It is the internet, remember :P. Cya.

Yes, yes sorry for that but you just ticked me off a little.

Course swaps aren't actually all that unusual.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending