The Student Room Group
Just about to start my LLB at Glasgow
Reply 2
Cool. I should have been starting my LLB this year (Robert Gordon University), but missed the grades I needed over the two highers I was doing in S6 by 10 marks in total so I'm stuck doing the BA then having to add an extra two years on at the end to get my LLB.
Reply 3
I’m just starting my 2nd year. I won’t say what university I’m at, though. You never know who might be reading! :wink:
Reply 4
I'm Scottish but living down here in England, so I'm going down the English law route and then hoping to sit the exams to qualify in Scotland so that I'm qualified there when I move back - not staying down here forever!
Reply 5
killiefan
I'm Scottish but living down here in England, so I'm going down the English law route and then hoping to sit the exams to qualify in Scotland so that I'm qualified there when I move back - not staying down here forever!

I take it the grass isn't greener down south then? :p: Well, I guess we do get all that lovely rain :wink:

Scots_Law
Reply 6
It certainly doesn't rain as much, but for some strange reason I miss that and the snow! As well as the good, unhealthy food we've pioneered

Latest

Trending

Trending