The Student Room Group
The Quad, Middlesex University
Middlesex University
London

Female only accomodation near middlesex university!

Hi! This is a post for FEMALES studying at middlesex uni or entering their first year at Middlesex University this October that is looking to find accomodation near the Hendon campus. I want to organise a female household for middle of to the end of october.

If you're interested please send me a message, telling me more about yourself, name? age? what course you're studying? pets? smoker? drinker? clubber? interests? hobbies? religion?
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 1
I'm currently looking for a house/flatshare in the hendon/golders green area. Are you still looking for flatmates?
The Quad, Middlesex University
Middlesex University
London
Reply 2
Original post by amazingrace
Hi! This is a post for FEMALES studying at middlesex uni or entering their first year at Middlesex University this October that is looking to find accomodation near the Hendon campus. I want to organise a female household for middle of to the end of october.

If you're interested please send me a message, telling me more about yourself, name? age? what course you're studying? pets? smoker? drinker? clubber? interests? hobbies? religion?

Is this still available?
Reply 3
Hi there, sorry I've found accomodation. Maybe you both can join up together and get something together. Sorry for the inconvenience caused, maybe we can set up a female household next year?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending