The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I still bleed now sometimes and I have sex often. As long as you're properly lubed up and ready you shouldn't bleed your second time but don't worry too much if you do. If you're still bleeding the fourth or fifth time then go to the doctor :smile:
Original post by Anonymous
I bled quite a bit first time and was wondering if it would happen again. Girls - did you bleed on your second time having sex?

I never have bled but i did horse ride and use tampons as a virgin so that might be wise. Normally you bleed because its too rough to soo or your hymen breaks its important to remember the hymen is very thin and delicate it can break without sex.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by kate113855
I still bleed now sometimes and I have sex often. As long as you're properly lubed up and ready you shouldn't bleed your second time but don't worry too much if you do. If you're still bleeding the fourth or fifth time then go to the doctor :smile:

What about your second time, did you bleed then? I just think it can be quite embarrassing, don't want it happening again!
What about your second time, did you bleed then? I just think it can be quite embarrassing, don't want it happening again!

Nah, didn't bleed my first time or second time. Just bleed occasionally if it's too rough, weird position, etc. It's not a common occurrence. Don't be embarrassed! If the person you're having sex with isn't mature enough to handle some blood, they shouldn't be having sex! It's part and parcel of the deal :wink:
I still bleed a bit now sometimes. It's normal. As long as it's not internal blood (eg, coming out of your vagina as opposed to from the skin around the opening) it's completely normal. Check with a doc if you're concerned though :smile:
I bleed occasionally too. I think my cervix is quite low so sometimes it can get hit and therefore bleeds. Normally guys can be cool with it.
yeah, it's natural. I just went on holiday for 2 weeks and bled when I came back for the first three times we had sex. I don't really know why, and it still just happens randomly sometimes.

My boyfriend is the least squeamish guy in the world and is just concerned that it doesn't hurt. I guess if you're just hooking up with people then it might be more embarrassing but if they can't deal with it that's their problem. It's nobody's fault, it's just the human body. Don't be worried :smile:
I don't understand how someone can bleed the first time having sex, let alone the second time.

I don't know how some girls start having sex with their hymens in tact. Didn't you ever try to finger yourself way before you started having sex? I mean girls start puberty at around 11 years old but most don't start having sex AT LEAST 15 so that's a few years where you're not sexually active but still horny. I don't know how some girls get to having a cock up there when you haven't even had YOUR OWN fingers or a tampon up there. I find it unimaginable.
Original post by tradingmyheartforyours
I bleed occasionally too. I think my cervix is quite low so sometimes it can get hit and therefore bleeds. Normally guys can be cool with it.

Getting your cervix hit DOES NOT cause bleeding.
Original post by driftawaay
I don't understand how someone can bleed the first time having sex, let alone the second time.

I don't know how some girls start having sex with their hymens in tact. Didn't you ever try to finger yourself way before you started having sex? I mean girls start puberty at around 11 years old but most don't start having sex AT LEAST 15 so that's a few years where you're not sexually active but still horny. I don't know how some girls get to having a cock up there when you haven't even had YOUR OWN fingers or a tampon up there. I find it unimaginable.

Getting your cervix hit DOES NOT cause bleeding.

Some women don't masturbate or use tampons. And hitting your cervix can cause bleeding. Some are very sensitive.
Bled the first few times, can't remember exactly, and now and again (before I gave birth). Haven't had sex since giving birth though.
(edited 9 years ago)
Most girls here seem to have the wrong idea of what a hymen is - it's not something solid to be broken

http://youtu.be/9qFojO8WkpA

Posted from TSR Mobile
Heterosexual sex sounds horrible...

Its possible to have masturbated and used tampons regularly and still have the hymen partially intact, just because it does not cover the entire entrance to the vagina doesnt mean that a small section cannot remain. It can be gently stretched out of the way over time, but most girls wouldnt have noticed if a small section remains and sex can split rather than stretch it.

Its nothing to worry about if you bleed for the first time or two, make sure you are relaxed, turned on and lubed (naturally or otherwise) and go gently.
Reply 15
I bled quite a bit first time and was wondering if it would happen again. Girls - did you bleed on your second time having sex?

you're not supposed to bleed at all!
use lube
Right. The first time I had sex with my bf I bleed of course. But we had sex again and didnt know why I'm still bleeding when we have sex
I bled lots my frist time and it was very painful and uncomfortable. It was not somthing I enjoyed very much why doing it. When it came to having sex with my boyfriend again we had sex and everything was fine still a little painful. But he pulled out and then I was bleeding more than I did my frist time. I was in lots of pain. Is it really normal to bleed on your second time. I was very embarrassed and I found it very strange as noun of my other friends have bled and they have had sex lots of times.
Reply 18
Same I bled several times after sex and still do every now and again. No idea why as I'm usually pretty wet during sex. Starting to worry that it could be something sinister.
I just had my 2nd time sex during my 3rd day of period, and during sex i heavy bleed and felt pain. Is it normal to feel pain and bleed during the 2nd time of sex? though some of my friends says that it is not normal, and i'm actually worrying now.

Latest

Trending

Trending