The Student Room Group

Am I In Love?

So i have liked this person for as far as i can remember. It all started in year 6 that i fancied him and thought he was absolutely cute. But we parted in year 7, same high school but different forms. I eventually forgot about him and then at year 9 he was teasing me in a lesson we had together, and from then i remembered how much i liked him. When i look at him i feel really shy and i try to look at him when hes not noticing. By year 10 and year 11 we were in the same science set, and were sat on the same table (organised as a seating plan by the teacher). I feel like my heart beats really fast when i look at him, we barely speak, but whenever we speak just a little i feel like i cant hold the conversation any longer. Im extremely shy. :colondollar: So like i said i always look at him when hes not noticing, but maybe, now when i look back, im probably a little obvious. Sometimes when im at home i occasionally think about him, but then i always put myself down thinking im not good looking or worth anything compared to him. Hes pretty cute. Im not fishing for compliments but i dont think im much of a looker.

Now thay we are going to the same college, i feel like im small when around him. Also i feel that he feels quite shy around me. He gives me nervous and cute smiles when looking at me but surely this doesnt mean he likes me...? Im sure he has eyes for another :frown:
No it's just a crush you'll soon get over him. When you love someone you just know it so you wouldn't need to ask this question.

Why not try subtly flirting with him? To see how he reacts.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending