The Student Room Group

Pakistan is home to 1.5m street children, 90% of whom have been sexually abused

I'm sure you just watched the documentary on channel 4. What can be done to help these poor children?

We all know about the relationship with Aisha

Why do they perceive this to be socially acceptable? obviously you need to have some moral decency.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
it's a major problem and you can see it here too with so many pakistani men grooming young girls
Reply 2
Original post by Bill_Gates

I'm sure you just watched the documentary on channel 4. What can be done to help these poor children?

We all know about the relationship with Aisha

Why do they perceive this to be socially acceptable? obviously you need to have some moral decency.

Nice, so according to you every pakistani man is a street child groomer :rolleyes:

should take a look at these statistics whilst your at it

https://www.gov.uk/government/upload...d-cjs-2012.pdf
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by aka r
Nice, so according to you every pakistani man is a street child groomer :rolleyes:

I was talking about the men who have sexually abused 1.5m children not all "Pakistani men" however there is no denying that Pakistani's have a higher pecentage of child grooming than any other ethnicity :rolleyes:
Excuse me you can't talk about this because they are not white British males.
Reply 5
I was talking about the men who have sexually abused 1.5m children not all "Pakistani men" however there is no denying that Pakistani's have a higher pecentage of child grooming than any other ethnicity :rolleyes:

take a look at the UK mate

Reply 6
Original post by Huskaris
Excuse me you can't talk about this because they are not white British males.

:tongue:
Reply 7
Original post by aka r
take a look at the UK mate

Thanks for the daily mail statistic but this is for violent crime?
Reply 8
We are discussing paedophilia and child grooming here.

Most those countries are very calm anyway especially Canada lol do you travel much? South africa i doubt that is any credible statistics most crimes there go unaccounted for and rightly so due to fear.
Reply 9
Thanks for the daily mail statistic but this is for violent crime?

"people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones" bye bye
It's sad indeed but it's Pakistan so I'm not surprised.

Why is it our problem though?
Original post by aka r
"people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones" bye bye

Poor Aisha.
Original post by Phantom Lord
53% of Indian children (not just street children) have been sexually abused
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Over-53-children-face-sexual-abuse-Survey/articleshow/1881344.cms

Seems to be a subcontinent wide problem. Nothing to do with the relationship with Aisha.

Its sick either way but 53% compared to 90% you have to remember India has a large muslim population :rolleyes:

Much of that community believe around 200m live in absolute poverty less than 3$ per day.
(edited 9 years ago)
Far from a great situation, but nevertheless, if you spent this time lobbying and trying to impart some real change, then you would be more productive then the amount of time you spend making these threads on these forums :wink:.

In countries that are underdeveloped, such issues are very difficult to resolve in the short term. Poverty and a lack of any form of state education for much of the population lead to such issues. Pakistan has so many problems at present including but not limited to: terrorism, pressure from the US due to aid they cannot refuse in the way they fight the Taliban and a split between force and communication with the tribal areas which the government has never controlled, along with an energy crisis, corruption and poverty.

The country has only been independent for 67 years and resolving these issues will take a bit longer so here's hoping that by the 100 year mark, the above issues are resolved. It's easy sitting in the UK with the luxuries that we are afforded to lament the situation elsewhere. Why not go and do something about it instead?
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by bittr n swt
It's sad indeed but it's Pakistan so I'm not surprised.

Why is it our problem though?

A horrible thing to say that nothing else in the world is our problem considering you were born into a great life by pure luck. Any decent human being should be concerned with all problems around the world and also, this country colonised that part of the world for a long period of time leading to many of the problems, most notably the land conflicts between Pakistan and India through the farcical 1947 partition plan.

From the perspective of the OP, he spends much of his time **** stirring cowardly on forums... what a guy.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 15
Poor Aisha.

this is what my Sikh teacher told me at school.

"some people are hell bent on accusing a man who has physically left the world 1400 years ago who can't speak out to defend himself, these people just need any reason to hate on a religion. and they will pick out the smallest detail and overlook all the good that has come of it"

Is there evidence for that. I am not Pakistani but there is no doubt that most of the world's pedophiles are white Christians

needless to say that Pakistanis have pedos so i would rank the pedophile races like this

Whites
Indians
Pakistanis
Reply 17
please report anyone who is being Racist thank you :smile:
Its sick either way but 53% compared to 90% you have to remember India has a large muslim population :rolleyes:

Much of that community believe around 200m live in absolute poverty less than 3$ per day.

are you jewish by the way
Original post by golden tribe
are you jewish by the way

Yes part Jewish, long time supporter of Israel and its current operations. However i don't see how that is relevant for this thread or how that is going to help the 1.5 million children being innocently abused in Pakistan?

Please keep on subject.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending