The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Anyone still looking for accommodation???

Yeah so basically I've been on one of those house hunting events and I still haven't found any properties that I actually like :laugh:. Is anyone else in a similar position or...? Btw I can't go back to visit as I live quite far away.
Reply 1
I'm in the exact same position as you..
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Fatima95
I'm in the exact same position as you..

What course you studying? I found a really nice room in a 7 bed house near uni today actually, so hopefully I'll move in soon :P
Reply 3
Original post by LeBron96
What course you studying? I found a really nice room in a 7 bed house near uni today actually, so hopefully I'll move in soon :P

Acconting and Finance. That's good, it's hard to find good property and good house mates :cool:

I'm still looking :frown:
(edited 9 years ago)
im pretty much screwed myself
i need to find a temporary accomodation until like the end of september, cuz i wanna move in with my boyfriend and one of my friends, except theyre both professionals and im a student
Reply 5
Original post by Fatima95
Acconting and Finance. That's good, it's hard to find good property and good house mates :cool:

I'm still looking :frown:

Ah nice, I'll be doing Civil Engineering. What's your budget? There's a few on Rightmove or Accommodationforstudents.com, they have good rooms in house shares :smile:.

I found my room in Rightmove, http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-47697872.html. It's a 7 bed house, so if you can't find anything, there's always there :laugh:. I just hope I get good housemates too tbh!
Reply 6
Original post by Sasha Sefuke
im pretty much screwed myself
i need to find a temporary accomodation until like the end of september, cuz i wanna move in with my boyfriend and one of my friends, except theyre both professionals and im a student

That's always a tough one, most landlords tend to give out yearly contracts. Can't you stay in a hotel/B&B or anything from the 22nd just for a week?
Reply 7
Original post by LeBron96
Yeah so basically I've been on one of those house hunting events and I still haven't found any properties that I actually like :laugh:. Is anyone else in a similar position or...? Btw I can't go back to visit as I live quite far away.

ATM I'm in a even worse position. I currently live in Italy :biggrin:
If anyone is looking for accommodation in halls, I have a room in raglan house available. I have had to withdraw from uni, and because of the UNITE contract I still have to pay rent until a replacement tenant is found (even though i haven't even moved in!) So if anyone wants an en suite room in Raglan please let me know!!
Reply 9
Am interested need room Asap
Reply 10
I started a more focused thread about private accommodation on a £300 budget. We can talk there!
Reply 11
Hello there, sorry to hear you've dropped out of Uni but im interested in the en suite room. Can you message me your number please. I would like to see the room and take it. Thanks x <email removed by mod. Use PM>
Reply 12
Hi, is the room still available please inbox me as I am coming to Coventry on Tuesday. I would love the room. Thanks
Anobody still looking for accommodation, myself and my flat mate have a remaining bedroom in a three bed house that we are trying to fill. Just send me a message for more details and what not.

Cheers

Alex
Hey guys! If any of yous are interested in accommodation, I'm moving out from my flat because I'm changing to another Uni and need someone to replace me.

It's Callice Court and it's really nice here, with en-suite toilets! The place is only a 5 minute walk away from the Uni/College and like 7 to the city centre, so it's really convenient! My flatmates are all really nice people and aren't messy at all, they all clean up after themselves

If anyone is interested just pm me!

Quick Reply

Latest