The Student Room Group
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website

Uclan student card

has anyone received their student card id ,if so how log did it tale to arrrive in the post,thank you
Reply 1
I haven't received mine yet as well. But my friend received hers in 5 days (I'm guessing these are 5 working days)
What course have you applied for??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website
Just to say if you dont get them soon that when it gets close to freshers anyway they might not post them and have you pick them up from the library in freshers week instead ( I'm a 2nd year student at uclan)
Reply 3
Reply 4
Original post by sadiya♡
I haven't received mine yet as well. But my friend received hers in 5 days (I'm guessing these are 5 working days)
What course have you applied for??

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey I am studying community and social care practise and policy ,what about you?
Reply 5
Original post by ifmtg
Hey I am studying community and social care practise and policy ,what about you?

Hi!
Sounds interesting!
I'll be studying psychology with criminology.
Reply 6
Original post by sadiya♡
Hi!
Sounds interesting!
I'll be studying psychology with criminology.

Good luck with your studies? Have you received your time table?
Reply 7
Original post by ifmtg
Good luck with your studies? Have you received your time table?

Thank you. Best of luck to you too.
No not yet. I still need to enroll. Have you received your timetable?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Original post by sadiya♡
Thank you. Best of luck to you too.
No not yet. I still need to enroll. Have you received your timetable?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes I received everything I need,just need to attend ,and waiting for my student card,I start on Monday 8th September , when does your course start?
Reply 9
Original post by ifmtg
Yes I received everything I need,just need to attend ,and waiting for my student card,I start on Monday 8th September , when does your course start?

Oh that's good. I'm sure you'll get your student card before the 8th because your going to need it. I don't think you'll get yours on freshers fair because it will be too late. If you don't, just ring them up and explain that you'll need it before the 8th.

I'm not sure when I start because I haven't enrolled yet. Being lazy. Probably enroll by this friday hopefully! Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
Original post by sadiya♡
Oh that's good. I'm sure you'll get your student card before the 8th because your going to need it. I don't think you'll get yours on freshers fair because it will be too late. If you don't, just ring them up and explain that you'll need it before the 8th.

I'm not sure when I start because I haven't enrolled yet. Being lazy. Probably enroll by this friday hopefully! Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's good,thanks a lot,are you going to any freshers events
Original post by ifmtg
That's good,thanks a lot,are you going to any freshers events

I'm definitely going on tuesday for the psychology talk and meet your personal tutor and obviously the freshers fair. Lol. The societies fair seems pretty interesting as well, might even go there. Not sure which society to join though. What about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
Original post by sadiya♡
I'm definitely going on tuesday for the psychology talk and meet your personal tutor and obviously the freshers fair. Lol. The societies fair seems pretty interesting as well, might even go there. Not sure which society to join though. What about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I am gonna go the sports fair one,I like joining sports
Original post by ifmtg
I am gonna go the sports fair one,I like joining sports

Oh that's good! Enjoy your time at uni!! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending