The Student Room Group

As resits!! Help!!

So basically, I got a DEEC at AS and wasn't allowed to carry on or resit at my sixth form. So I plan on moving, but the sixth form I intend to move to, do OCR which is a different exam board for one Of my subjects (biology- edexcel at my old sch). I've been predicted Cs and above in all my mocks and don't know how I went wrong. So would it be better if I start over again? or find a school that does edexcel?

And Which is better for A level biology? EDEXCEL OR OCR??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by H_m007
So basically, I got a DEEC at AS and wasn't allowed to carry on or resit at my sixth form. So I plan on moving, but the sixth form I intend to move to, do OCR which is a different exam board for one Of my subjects (biology- edexcel at my old sch). I've been predicted Cs and above in all my mocks and don't know how I went wrong. So would it be better if I start over again? or find a school that does edexcel?

And Which is better for A level biology? EDEXCEL OR OCR??

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'd recommend you get a fresh start, otherwise you will have to put ALOT of work into achieving some decent grades for A2.

Start from the beginning; and TRY to guarantee yourself some brilliant grades. Learn from your mistakes.

Good Luck.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 2
A fresh start with my old exam board Edexcel or new OcR?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest