The Student Room Group

am I right to feel upset??? >.<

so the last few days in particular have been very stressful on me and I could have used some 'relaxation' tonight. anyway, long story short, this morning I messaged this "boyfriend" of mine, letting him know he will need to put out for me tonight as I'm feeling stressed and sexually frustrated. he was enthusiastically up for it in the morning, but then just earlier (so 8 hours later) he texts saying he's played sports all day long (I thought he was working today) and how now he wants to write up cover letters for job applications and if I mind rescheduling (dinner plans later in the week). I sent him a "good luck with the cover letters" text, but I don't think he got the sarcasm. ugh..... I'm even more frustrated, still stressed, and quite angry on top of it all now! worst thing is, we're a 7 min walk away. I probably sound like a jerk, but seriously, wouldn't you be upset too??? :angry::mad:
Id be annoyed too, everyone needs a 'release'. Either walk around and jump on him or explain if he doesn't start satisfying you you'll find someone else who will :smile:
if he does it "all the time" it's understandable. if you get upset over it just because he failed you once, it means you're the weak link in the relationship...
Reply 3
I'm still so angry, I think if I were to 'run into him', I'd punch him in the face!!! >.<
Reply 4
Original post by shawn_o1
if he does it "all the time" it's understandable. if you get upset over it just because he failed you once, it means you're the weak link in the relationship...

what kind of a guy rejects sex over writing a cover letter?? :s-smilie: it's not like I even wanted a proper date night tonight ughh...
Reply 5
ur bf is gay m9
Reply 6
my friend says he's probably out with another girl... :|
Original post by anikalarson
my friend says he's probably out with another girl... :|

let him know youre upset about him cancelling, tell him you really need him right now and how much youd really appreciate it if he came over just for a little while
Reply 8
worst thing is, he didn't even follow up on my ignoring the dinner question...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending