The Student Room Group
Undergraduate Centre, Oxford Brookes University
Oxford Brookes University
Oxford

Pre-uni todo list! (documents)

Lately I have been busy with work and with the impending move in date drawing ever closer I am afraid I might not have filled in all the correct forms for the occasion. :frown:

So could someone who is on top of things go through which forms are needed (some posted some for enrollment time)

From what I understand there is financial enrollment and academic enrollment and each one requires some forms but what is required before uni and done for when we arrive?

(Ps: Brookes requires tuition fee payment on the 11th of Sept~?! but the tuition fee loan comes in on the 18th?!):confused:

Major rep to all those who can help me get my mind around this! :smile:
I am your knightess in shiny shoes! Basically don't worry about the tuition fee's thing...brookes know that the loan doesnt come until later, they can't do anything about it! All that needs to be sent is your hall contract, and your modular form (if you have it)...all the medical forms, the green yellow ones etc you bring with you. You MUST send back the finance bit, saying what your paying, or where the other money is going.Basically thats all that needs to go back. The rest bring with you, filled in for enrolment, or even better enrol online whihc is what I have done...you can even enrol your financial stuff online if you are a bit late in doing it!
Undergraduate Centre, Oxford Brookes University
Oxford Brookes University
Oxford
Reply 2
ok libby...erm. That modular thingy i have but it sayz also enclosed : enrolment instructions. Am enrollin online bcos i cant be asked sending so much stuff via post. Should i just post the modular form anyways.
Reply 3
For some reason... when i try and add my credit card details it says "Error : You have indicated that your sponsor is paying all of your fees. You do not need to enter any payment details." which is a little bit wrong >.< Since I am paying using LEA

Also what do i do with thus modular entry qualifications check form?

and it's a saturday and no one is at the office.

edit: ook payment for tuition fees and modular acceptance form is sent as well as my halls payment which was done online.

That should be it until we arrive! :smile:
If we enrol financially and academically online, and send one copy of our license to occupy to Brookes, is anything else needed to be sent via post?
Reply 5
thats what i was thinking .I have sent the license and am going 2 send the modular form first thing 2mrw

Latest

Trending

Trending