The Student Room Group

Marketing at uni - what a levels should I need?

I recently got my AS results back. I got C's in Sociology, Art, History, English Language and General Studies and a D in R.E. Next year I plan to take English History and Sociology as A Levels. I have never known exactly what I would like to do career wise in the future but seeing as I need to uni apply for uni soon I have been thinking about doing a course in relation to business it marketing. However, seeing as I do not take business or economics would it seem to ridiculous to do a degree in a subject like this? A few people have said different things and I'm just really unsure about what to do!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1
Hi there. I would be surprised if there are specific subject requirements for marketing but English language should stand you in good stead. Have a look at some prospectuses (they are all online now), and if you identify which courses you are interested in there will be details telling you if you have to have specific subjects. You could start practising your personal statement too - make sure you mention your interest in marketing.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending