The Student Room Group

Courses

Please... What courses can I do in University with Biology, Psychology and Economics in A-levels.. Thank You.. God bless (1st Yr A-levels)
Biology, Psychology and BA Economics.

The way to think about it is..

What interests you?
Are there any specific requirements for said course?
Do you meet those requirements?
Reply 2
Original post by Abdul-Karim
Biology, Psychology and BA Economics.

The way to think about it is..

What interests you?
Are there any specific requirements for said course?
Do you meet those requirements?

I am interested in doing Forensic Science but I put Economics there because I like it and for a bit of a mixture I am also going to do Btec medical/Forensic science if possible.
I just want to know what courses are available to me with this combination..
thanks
Original post by Morakz...
I am interested in doing Forensic Science but I put Economics there because I like it and for a bit of a mixture I am also going to do Btec medical/Forensic science if possible.
I just want to know what courses are available to me with this combination..
thanks

Most courses don't require specific subjects. For instance, you would most likely be accepted into most Law degrees with those subjects (given you get acceptable grades).

Check UCAS for Forensic Science courses and check whether you meet the requirements for the universities you may wish to apply for.
Reply 4
Most courses don't require specific subjects. For instance, you would most likely be accepted into most Law degrees with those subjects (given you get acceptable grades).

Check UCAS for Forensic Science courses and check whether you meet the requirements for the universities you may wish to apply for.

Okay, But what other courses can I do with this combination..
Okay, But what other courses can I do with this combination..

I shan't mention every single course you're eligible. Although, you're not limited.

UCAS would be the best place to search for the courses you're interested in.

http://search.ucas.com/search/providers?CountryCode=&RegionCode=&Lat=&Lng=&Feather=&Vac=1&AvailableIn=2014&Query=Finance&ProviderQuery=city&AcpId=&Location=&SubjectCode=
Reply 6
I shan't mention every single course you're eligible. Although, you're not limited.

http://search.ucas.com/search/providers?CountryCode=&RegionCode=&Lat=&Lng=&Feather=&Vac=1&AvailableIn=2014&Query=Finance&ProviderQuery=city&AcpId=&Location=&SubjectCode=

Thanks a lot..
Reply 7

I don't really understand the website.. But is there a website where I can just put in my subject combinations and it brings out the various courses I can do or eligible for..
I don't really understand the website.. But is there a website where I can just put in my subject combinations and it brings out the various courses I can do or eligible for..

No. UCAS is the official site as to where you search and apply for courses at universities. You can then click on a course and go to the requirements page where it will show you what grades you need to be considered for the course.
Reply 9
No. UCAS is the official site as to where you search and apply for courses at universities. You can then click on a course and go to the requirements page where it will show you what grades you need to be considered for the course.

ohhh okay...

Quick Reply

Latest