The Student Room Group

Fallen in love but.. She lives in America

When I was working at a summer camp this summer I had a 'relationship' with an amazing girl. I've only just realized I love her....
Any advice on this situation?
Reply 1
Bump
Reply 2
Bump #2
Fly there immediately and offer her your heart.
I know someone in a similar situation, tell her and your family how you feel and hopefully they'll support you !

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Original post by orangebutterfly
I know someone in a similar situation, tell her and your family how you feel and hopefully they'll support you !

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you for the advice. It just sucks as I know 100% we would date if we lived nearer each other...
The only trouble is I am starting uni so I might aswell put her on the back burner as it might effect my time at uni? What do you think ?
Distance makes the heart grow fonder,

it may be difficult, but there's always skype to chat with her, and when you see her again you will appreciate it a lot more.

In the meantime, just enjoy uni! :smile:
Original post by Anonymous
When I was working at a summer camp this summer I had a 'relationship' with an amazing girl. I've only just realized I love her....
Any advice on this situation?

...You gotta be careful at having a partner ...there are 3 matters to care about this ...

-Make sure that person has GOOD feelings
-Investigate in silence if that person has had a dangerous mental disease
-Understand that everyone must be compatible highly. ..If not then you're honestly spending your time on nothing!
I've had similar experiences. Got with a guy at summer camp and had that distance. Tell her how you feel and see what she says before you rush anything.
Reply 9
Original post by tradingmyheartforyours
I've had similar experiences. Got with a guy at summer camp and had that distance. Tell her how you feel and see what she says before you rush anything.

Did anything happen after between you two? She knows how I felt about her and that she does want to stay in contact is a positive... But I am also about thinking of putting her on the back burner, until next year due to starting uni next week.

What do you think?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending