The Student Room Group

Oxford MAT Test - 5th Nov 2014

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1620
Anyone received an interview invitation from Wadham?
I wished there was an offer holder day for my college, I really want to go down again even if it's just for a day!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jonathanyyt
I wished there was an offer holder day for my college, I really want to go down again even if it's just for a day!

Posted from TSR Mobile

You could always come down and just have a look around. Give the college a call and check they'll be open for visitors before you come, but they normally let prospective students (including offer holders) in, as long as there's not a major event on. There's information on self guided tours here: http://www.ox.ac.uk/visitors/visiting-oxford
Is it bad that I did literally 0 preparation for this over the whole summer holiday?
Reply 1624
If you have a strong foundation in maths,I would say it is perfectly fine to start preparing two weeks before the test. This is what I did last year and I managed to secure a place :smile: All the best!
Original post by PrimeLime
Is it bad that I did literally 0 preparation for this over the whole summer holiday?
Original post by PrimeLime

Na there is only 2 weeks worth of pst papers. Do some step 1.
Original post by lyl623
If you have a strong foundation in maths,I would say it is perfectly fine to start preparing two weeks before the test. This is what I did last year and I managed to secure a place :smile: All the best!

I'm doing this for Imperial though, which I'm not really even planning to go to XD.
STEP is what I was preparing for all summer, even though it's next year! (For Cambridge, Warwick.)
I did a few papers haphazardly before summer, and I'm planning to do some proper preparation very soon, so hopefully I'll get a decent score and it'll be good preparation for STEP :smile:.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending