The Student Room Group

I did something really terrible.

Hi there

I have done something I feel absolutely awful for and I need help on how to fix it and stop feeling guilty over it. I know what I did was wrong but I can't stop beating myself up over it.

I was with my boyfriend for around a year. We split up because he cheated on me several times. He honestly broke my heart. No one has ever made me feel as bad as he made me feel.

Well after we split up I was very bitter and broken hearted. I felt like I needed to get him back.

I made him an account on Gaydar and I uploaded all his naked pictures he'd sent me, sent them to random men, gave them his number, gave them his Facebook. I didn't get off on it at all but it made me feel better at the time, even though looking back now it's kind of a very ****** up thing to do.

I eventually forgot about him and pushed it all to the back of my mind. Recently since all this stuff about leaking nudes has come out in the press I have felt so so so so bad and guilty, so much so that I've even been crying over it.

I feel like a worse person than he is now and I don't know how to move on from it. I feel like such a bad person.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Hi there

I have done something I feel absolutely awful for and I need help on how to fix it and stop feeling guilty over it. I know what I did was wrong but I can't stop beating myself up over it.

I was with my boyfriend for around a year. We split up because he cheated on me several times. He honestly broke my heart. No one has ever made me feel as bad as he made me feel.

Well after we split up I was very bitter and broken hearted. I felt like I needed to get him back.

I made him an account on Gaydar and I uploaded all his naked pictures he'd sent me, sent them to random men, gave them his number, gave them his Facebook. I didn't get off on it at all but it made me feel better at the time, even though looking back now it's kind of a very ****** up thing to do.

I eventually forgot about him and pushed it all to the back of my mind. Recently since all this stuff about leaking nudes has come out in the press I have felt so so so so bad and guilty, so much so that I've even been crying over it.

I feel like a worse person than he is now and I don't know how to move on from it. I feel like such a bad person.

You are a bad, immature person.
freak
Honest answer here...what you did was wrong. However, he definitely had it coming. How many times did he cheat on you? Who with? For how long?

Also, he should have thought twice before sending nudes to you as this type of thing happens a lot.

You are better than him for sure though. Cheating is low. xx
Reply 4
I know it was a bad thing to do guys, I feel bad enough as it is :frown: I honestly feel terrible.

How do I fix it?
Reply 5
I know it was a bad thing to do guys, I feel bad enough as it is :frown: I honestly feel terrible.

How do I fix it?

CTRL + Z

Posted from TSR Mobile

How do I fix it?

You dont. You cut all ties, unfriend him. Unfriend his friends and family. Move on and find a better guy who will treat you nicely. x
Women scare me.
You can't exactly take what you did back (and it was a seriously ****ty thing to do).

All you can do is, without trivialising or forgetting what you've done, to accept that you've done a horrible thing that you can't change.
Reply 9
Original post by King Max
Honest answer here...what you did was wrong. However, he definitely had it coming. How many times did he cheat on you? Who with? For how long?

Also, he should have thought twice before sending nudes to you as this type of thing happens a lot.

You are better than him for sure though. Cheating is low. xx

He cheated on me with 4 different girls and one of them was my Cousin.
Wow. So immature.
Wait... Gaydar is a thing? Brilliant.

Yes OP it was a little stupid and hasty to do that. However it's a while ago, it seems he didn't suffer any major repercussions and he did cheat on you so probably deserved a bit of payback.
He cheated on me with 4 different girls and one of them was my Cousin.

Yeah he sounds like a d-bag...
Illegal
Do you think if I admit to him what I did it will make me feel better? or will it make it worse?
Do you think if I admit to him what I did it will make me feel better? or will it make it worse?

No I wouldn't tell him. Just try and forget about it and move on. We all make mistakes and you've now learnt your lesson, remember two wrongs don't make a right.
Inform him, immediately. What you did was a big mistake, but you have the opportunity to ask for forgiveness. Apologise to him. I can't give you any other advice on this. Sorry.
What you did was wrong but there's no point in crying about it now. Get over it, learn from your mistakes, and move on with your life.
As long as 4 power-tops don't randomly show up naked at his door I think you'll be alright, maybe.

His reaction will most probably make you feel worse.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending