The Student Room Group

Males aged 16 - 21 needed for questionnaire, win £20 Amazon voucher!

Males aged 16 - 21 years needed for a 15 - 20 minute study validating a measure of social behaviour for my PhD. You can enter to win a chance to win a £20 Amazon voucher for taking part. I will take part in your study as well

​Here's the link to my study:

https://www.survey.bath.ac.uk/socialbehaviourstudy2014

Thank you!!
Original post by lauriebatch
Males aged 16 - 21 years needed for a 15 - 20 minute study validating a measure of social behaviour for my PhD. You can enter to win a chance to win a £20 Amazon voucher for taking part. I will take part in your study as well

​Here's the link to my study:

https://www.survey.bath.ac.uk/socialbehaviourstudy2014

Thank you!!

I did your survey, but the link to the page where I can enter my email address and enter the prize draw says that it is closed.

Is this a mistake or what?

If it was meant to be closed this isn't very fair.:confused:
Reply 2
Original post by clinkers56
I did your survey, but the link to the page where I can enter my email address and enter the prize draw says that it is closed.

Is this a mistake or what?

If it was meant to be closed this isn't very fair.:confused:

Hiya! Oh no, I'm so sorry the link didn't work, that definitely was a mistake and not intentional! I've checked the survey draw and it says it's reopened now so it should be working okay, thank you very much for letting me know. If you send me a message (either here or at [email protected]) with your email address, I'll add it to the prize draw. Thanks again for the heads up!!!
Original post by lauriebatch
Hiya! Oh no, I'm so sorry the link didn't work, that definitely was a mistake and not intentional! I've checked the survey draw and it says it's reopened now so it should be working okay, thank you very much for letting me know. If you send me a message (either here or at [email protected]) with your email address, I'll add it to the prize draw. Thanks again for the heads up!!!

Thanks, you'll get an email in the next couple of minutes, I appreciate the quick response.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending