The Student Room Group

I'm a guy, should i dye my hair black?

I have naturally brown hair but outside it turns into a really light brown colour. I was thinking of dyeing my hair black. I have light green eyes and I've heard the contrast of dark hair and light eyes looks better than both hair and eye being light. Do you think i should dye my hair or leave it?. I'm 18 going uni this year. Thanks in advance
I'll show you what it will look like roughly:

A pic I took a while ago (5 months) of my hair and eye colour (also green):

eye.jpg
Reply 2
Your eyes are gorgeous, such a clear green!

I'd say keep the hair the way it is. Yeah some guys look great with dark hair and light eyes, but light brown/dirty blonde hair and light eyes is hot too.

I don't know what you look like so I can't really make a fair judgement but I'd keep the hair.
Reply 3
Original post by mhassan
I have naturally brown hair but outside it turns into a really light brown colour. I was thinking of dyeing my hair black. I have light green eyes and I've heard the contrast of dark hair and light eyes looks better than both hair and eye being light. Do you think i should dye my hair or leave it?. I'm 18 going uni this year. Thanks in advance

It's personal preference isn't it. I would keep my hair the natural colour personally, but that's just my opinion. If you like black hair, go for it.
Original post by кяя
Your eyes are gorgeous, such a clear green!

I'd say keep the hair the way it is. Yeah some guys look great with dark hair and light eyes, but light brown/dirty blonde hair and light eyes is hot too.

I don't know what you look like so I can't really make a fair judgement but I'd keep the hair.

Why thank you. :colondollar:
Reply 5
You should roll with what you've got man imo, and just neaten up the sides with a shorter cut, then wear your fringe down with some texture through it

Like most of these tbh http://static.fashionbeans.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/2014hairlb.jpg
Reply 6
Don't dye it. Black hair can wash you out.
Dark brown is probably a better choice than black. Black can look quite harsh.
Photos of what your hair is like now would help :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending