The Student Room Group

What stupid thing would you do if you were really rich?

You know when people go 'That person has more money than sense' because they've done something ridiculously wasteful? I think everyone secretly has something stupid they would do if they were absolutely loaded (I'm talking billionaires)! We all talk about the sensible/generous things we would do, like investing or donating to charity. But no one's sensible all the time. So it could be something like buying a £2000 cake that looks like something you could buy in Morrisons, hiring people to be a human chess set, or even just using money as toilet paper or something :tongue:

I would hire someone to wash and style my hair for me almost everyday, so I could be much lazier.

Scroll to see replies

21some (me and 21 big titty hotties at once)

I mean why the **** not? :cool:
I'd buy Leeds United and swap all the players with cats, just to **** off the user formerly known as Silver Arrows.
Original post by syrettd
You know when people go 'That person has more money than sense' because they've done something ridiculously wasteful? I think everyone secretly has something stupid they would do if they were absolutely loaded (I'm talking billionaires)! We all talk about the sensible/generous things we would do, like investing or donating to charity. But no one's sensible all the time. So it could be something like buying a £2000 cake that looks like something you could buy in Morrisons, hiring people to be a human chess set, or even just using money as toilet paper or something :tongue:

I would hire someone to wash and style my hair for me almost everyday, so I could be much lazier.

Play poker with iPad's, each one representing each card.
Buy apartments and houses all over the world and only spend some time at each of them :tongue:

Spoiler

I would hire a female Personal Assistant who would greet me every morning as such:

Me: "Urgh good morning"
Her: "Good morning sir, would you like me to read you your agenda for the day?"
Me: "Yes go ahead. What I'm I doing today?"
Her: "Uhh.. Sir, me."

Ok i'm just getting carried away in my own fantasy world hahah
Reply 6
Original post by Viva Emptiness
I'd buy Leeds United and swap all the players with cats, just to **** off the user formerly known as Silver Arrows.

Haha this totally reminds me of a bad break up I had, and I was inventing wild scenarios in my head of ways I wish I could have got back at him. One of them was to find a footballer boyfriend, not so I could be a WAG, but so that I could push him into being the greatest footballer ever. Then when my ex's team tried to buy him, I'd have my super cool footballer boyfriend very publicly humiliate them :tongue: ah, bad break ups!
Try and bust everyone at WSOP by shoving on every hand.
Original post by Viva Emptiness

PRSOM

:rofl:

whats his current username?
Reply 9
Original post by SecretDuck
Buy apartments and houses all over the world and only spend some time at each of them :tongue:

Spoiler

The spoiler is too sensible :mad:
Pay attractive women to handwash my underwear :mad:
Original post by GnomeMage
PRSOM

:rofl:

whats his current username?

His posts speak for themselves :sly:
Join a left wing party
Pretend to be homeless and beg on the streets of London
Original post by syrettd
The spoiler is too sensible :mad:

I know it is :mmm: But it makes more sense socially and financially to let a flat out because at least you're getting some money from it and you will have someone living there who will be very likely taking care of the flat.

But about the holiday homes - I'd leave them empty for most of the year and only have a house-sitter there to air everything.
Original post by Black Cat

Thats horrible :frown: youd be filthy rich yet insist on taking people's money?

I know it is :mmm: But it makes more sense socially and financially to let a flat out because at least you're getting some money from it and you will have someone living there who will be very likely taking care of the flat.

But about the holiday homes - I'd leave them empty for most of the year and only have a house-sitter there to air everything.

Whats honestly the point pf hiring a house sitter? Its like a tenant getting paid to just eat, sleep and chill there
Original post by Black Cat

Thats horrible :frown: youd be filthy rich yet insist on taking people's money?

Whats honestly the point pf hiring a house sitter? Its like a tenant getting paid to just eat, sleep and chill there
I'd buy like a 2k bag and would buy designer labels all the time. Not that stupid but my imagination isn't that active now :tongue:
Original post by Secretnerd123

Houses can't be left alone, they have to be aired regularly otherwise I risk coming back to black mould.
I'd buy a plot of land in a rainforest somewhere, about 2-3 acres would be enough. And then I'd attach ropes to all the big tree branches which would dangle down, just off the ground. Then I'd spend my time swinging from rope to rope, not very high up at first. But when I got good at it I'd spend all my time swinging through the trees and pretending that I was Spiderman or Tarzan or something. Yeah, I'd create a massive spiderman swing park and spend all my time flying around the trees. It would be badass

Quick Reply

Latest