The Student Room Group

Mother of all Q, what is love ?

Define what love feels like
(Friend of mine said i'm numb, and i'm a mess when it comes to it, which is true :sexface:)
Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Baby don't hurt me
Original post by sliceofcake
Baby don't hurt me

I literally came here to say 'inb4' that. Damn...
Baby don't hurt me

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by unbeknownst_anon
Define what love feels like
(Friend of mine said i'm numb, and i'm prolly a mess when it comes to it, which is true :sexface:)
Posted from TSR Mobile

It feels like an addiction. Something that changes your mood instantly, highs and lows, but something you need once you have it; and when you do live without it it's painful. Similar to a withdrawal of some type of addiction.
Reply 5
It's when you live for someone else
Baby don't hurt me

Baby come back, if u're tryna prove me wrong tadada XD

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by i-love-coffee
It feels like an addiction. Something that changes your mood instantly, highs and lows, but something you need once you have it; and when you do live without it it's painful. Similar to a withdrawal of some type of addiction.

The breakup's always the best part

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Original post by i-love-coffee
Couldn't have put it better :moon:
The breakup's always the best part

Posted from TSR Mobile

Really? I find it incredibly painful without an easy cure.
You would do anything for that person and you put their happiness before your own. Love feels like nothing else I have ever experienced it's kind of like a roller-coaster of emotions. When you're with them it's great but when you're away from them or you break up it hurts soooo much.
It's a chemical reaction
unconditional
Original post by Leah910
unconditional

Supposedly, it's a game if u ask me....each to one's own fun

Posted from TSR Mobile
Supposedly, it's a game if u ask me....each to one's own fun

Posted from TSR Mobile

what do you mean by that? :smile:
Baby don't hurt me

If this was not first post, there would be something very wrong with the world.
Love and hate are just two sides of the same coin. But with love something very drastic has happened. It is unimaginable how this drastic step was taken by people who had all the good intentions in the world. You may never have suspected even what has destroyed love. It is the continuous teaching of love that has destroyed it. Hate is still pure love is not. When you hate, your hate has an authenticity and when you love it is only hypocrisy. This has to be understood.
Reply 17
Love is is a general classification of cow's milk, sheep's milk, or goat's milk that have had cultures of the mould Penicillium added so that the final product is spotted or veined throughout with blue, blue-gray or blue-green mould, and carries a distinct smell, either from that or various specially cultivated bacteria.
Original post by Leah910
what do you mean by that? :smile:

Hypocrisy....I suppose the modern superficial definition of love....unlike back in the days.....my parents was true love though

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hypocrisy....I suppose the modern superficial definition of love....unlike back in the days.....my parents was true love though

Posted from TSR Mobile

yh, i see what you mean now

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending