The Student Room Group

LONDON HOUSE SHARE - Students/young professionals

Hi there

I'm 21 years old.

I've just recently moved to London and am currently living on my own but I'm eager to find a group of 4-6 people for a potential house share. Looking for students or young professionals aged between 18-23, any gender.

Ideally house would be within Zone 1 or zone 2, slightly more south west of London.

Want a fun and lively atmosphere within the house with outgoing people IE Drinks, nights out.

So if interested in finding accommodation and meeting new people then drop us message.

Cheers
Matt
Original post by Matt4545
Hi there

I'm 21 years old.

I've just recently moved to London and am currently living on my own but I'm eager to find a group of 4-6 people for a potential house share. Looking for students or young professionals aged between 18-23, any gender.

Ideally house would be within Zone 1 or zone 2, slightly more south west of London.

Want a fun and lively atmosphere within the house with outgoing people IE Drinks, nights out.

So if interested in finding accommodation and meeting new people then drop us message.

Cheers
Matt

Look at spare room.com - great website for finding flat mates etc
Reply 2
Hi there

I'm 21 years old.

Cheers
Matt

Hi Matt,

I'm also looking for people to live with in London. I am going into my second year at Imperial at the beginning of October. I am hoping to move in with my boyfriend who is a professional chef. We are easy going, quiet and clean and just hope that someone can help us out! I'm 19 and my boyfriend is 23.

Hope to hear back from you soon!
Hi, I'm 19 years old, female and going to start soas this year. My budget won't allow me to spend over 135 pounds a week though.
Hi, I'm looking for people to live with, I'm 20, male and starting Westminster this year.
Reply 5
Hey guys, Im 20 , male , starting my masters at imperial this october, looking for house share as well. If anyone is still interested let me know.

Hassan
Hi,

I've been living for a long time in East London and it takes me more than an hour everyday to go to my internship office. I'm 22 and I'm really interested in sharing a flat in South West London, preferably with young people. Please Matt let me know if you find something. I assure you having a good time and a healthy atmosphere.

Regards,

Jorge.
Reply 7
Hey,

I'm 22 and an LSE postgrad student, I'd also be up for a sociable house share of this size :smile:.

Cheers,

Zak.
Reply 8
Hi,

I am a second-year male undergraduate student (20 years old) at LSE looking for accommodation for this academic year (i.e. from the beginning of October 2014 until the end of June 2015).

Let me know if you are interested.
Hi there

I'm 21 years old.

Cheers
Matt

Hi Matt,

I've found this flat in Queen's Park. There are many rooms available: http://www.mindtheflat.co.uk/en/search/detail/3347?title=DOUBLE+ROOMS+IN+A+LOVELY+RENOVATED+HOUSE. Have a look and tell me what what you think about it.

Thanks,
Jorge

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending