Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

university of the year

Poll

a person is dating/married to someone else, but shows interest in you. are you:

King's short-listed for University of the Year

8 September 2006, PR116/06

King's College London has been short-listed for the title of ‘University of the Year' in the annual Sunday Times University Guide to be published this weekend (10 September). Four other universities, out of the UK's 120 higher education institutions included in the Guide, are short-listed.

read more

go king's :—)
Reply 1
I agree, that's a great achievement. And i think we should definately beat Manc and Exeter...not sure about the other one, because i don't know anything about it.
I particularly liked the sentence "King's enjoys, by some distance, the highest levels of student satisfaction with teaching quality and learning resources of any institution in the capital."
Makes me feel more positive still about starting there in a weeks time.

Fngers crossed for king's!
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 2
Wow, :party: go King's! :biggrin:
St Andrews... King's will easily win.
added compulsory irrelevant poll
Reply 5
We MUST win! Go team!!!
Reply 6
exeter, st andrews and manc are tough competiton
Manc's big merger thing might get it for them i suppose. Can't see why Exeter or St ANdrews would though.
anyone who didn't pick the penultimate option is such a liar.
Reply 9
:bawling:
a) we lost
b) they ranked us 13th
c) gay.
Reply 11
How could WE lose Fecking manchester, and come behind exeter?!?!
I wish the university the best.
Reply 13
Which uni do you wish the best manchester, after they cheated us out of our crown lol
i can understand losing out to manchester, it's more than academics, although i thought the redevelopment might score us big bonus points.

13th place is pretty ****, though.
why must all you people who voted 'nothing' turn my serious poll in to a pack of lies?
Reply 16
its the same reason I get so many negative reps- they actualy care about what people on the internet, which i don't, think about them, so they lie. its like ****sucking but even worse because they do not even know the people they are trying to suck up to by giving false opinions.
wait until the raged qmul crew drive down strand with their uzis, then you'll wish you had some anonymity
Reply 18
ah so you have seen my posts about mile end.... haha

Latest