The Student Room Group

whats your type?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by jameel.A
What do girls prefer The manly man or the Metro-sexual male Just asking for my own personel preference Because I'm METRO-SEXUAL so I was wondering what women preferred manly-man or metrosexual Or Metromanly(middle type)

WAIT!!! hold up I just checked online for metro-sexual males And I'm In the middle I'm neither Metro nor manly I'm Metromanly metro sexuals look WAY too sassy

Anyone that's not you. :smile:
Original post by Eva.Gregoria
He's not going anywhere, this is probably his fourth account in a few weeks.

He'll be back :smug:

Posted from TSR Mobile

oh good yayyyyyyyyyy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :biggrin:
Reply 62
He's not going anywhere, this is probably his fourth account in a few weeks.

He'll be back :smug:

Posted from TSR Mobile

OMG Eva Your so RUDE how dare you,I thought we were friends,YOU ARE A REAL BONIFIED SNAKE,I might be Abit TSR addicted But I need to Return to the real world My FAMILY ARE WAITING FOR ME :cry2:
YEEEAAAHHH you forgive me that made me HAPPY now I can leave in peace knowing that we are cool Even though It seems kind of Sad that went on TSR It was really nice meeting you and it was A Shame I couldn't upload My picture I wish I coud But noone could help It doesn't matter Anyway Thanks for forgiving me I really appreciate It I didn't mean all those mysoginistic words I used against You I wish could still TSR but I'm getting bored of it now and It might turn into An addiction so i before stay off for while BUT EVEN THOUGH I'M LEAVING TSR I WISH I COULD STAY AND STILL BE YOUR TSR FRIEND OK THEN BYE:cry2:

:hugs:

OMG Eva Your so RUDE how dare you,I thought we were friends,YOU ARE A REAL BONIFIED SNAKE,I might be Abit TSR addicted But I need to Return to the real world My FAMILY ARE WAITING FOR ME :cry2:

There, there.

I know, the truth hurts doesn't it?

Posted from TSR Mobile
i'm logging out now so I hope to see you another day Jameel, if I don't, then......... good luck and byeee !!!! :smile::wink::wink::smile:
Reply 65
:hugs:

There, there.

I know, the truth hurts doesn't it?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Does That mean I'm one of you lot now NOOOOOOOOO Eva I can't believe this you are A real ice queen you CREATED A MONSTER WHY CAN'T I LOG OUT FOR WHY I'M I STILL TYPING I CAN'T RESTRAIN MYSELF I NEED TO RETURN TO THE REAL WORLD
Reply 66
Original post by Anonymous
i'm logging out now so I hope to see you another day Jameel, if I don't, then......... good luck and byeee !!!! :smile::wink::wink::smile:

OK then BYE :biggrin:
Does That mean I'm one of you lot now NOOOOOOOOO Eva I can't believe this you are A real ice queen you CREATED A MONSTER WHY CAN'T I LOG OUT FOR WHY I'M I STILL TYPING I CAN'T RESTRAIN MYSELF I NEED TO RETURN TO THE REAL WORLD

Jameel I'm afraid to tell you...

You're ADDICTED :ninja:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 68
Jameel I'm afraid to tell you...

You're ADDICTED :ninja:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes I KNOW eva what do I do What Do I DO:nooo: I cant stop TYPING I started out asking serious social problems in life but now I find myself TYPING AWAY AND I CANT STOP WHAT DO I DO I'M TURNING INTO A TSR MONSTER NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO:nooo:
Reply 69
Original post by Lil08
Anyone that's not you. :smile:

oh no WHAT DO U WANT come to annoy me again I see.:mad:
Yes I KNOW eva what do I do What Do I DO:nooo: I cant stop TYPING I started out asking serious social problems in life but now I find myself TYPING AWAY AND I CANT STOP WHAT DO I DO I'M TURNING INTO A TSR MONSTER NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO:nooo:

One of two things.

1. Log off and curl up in a corner of the room sobbing from TSR withdrawal...

Or 2. Continue posting crap all around the forum and make as many dupe accounts as your heart desires :ahee:

Your call jameel :cool:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 71
oh no WHAT DO U WANT come to annoy me again I see.:mad:

I have no idea what you're talking about.

Did you ever consider the possibility that I may just fancy you?

Spoiler

Reply 72
I was going to then you called me a hoe jamaal :frown:

Btw can I call you jamaal instead? I'm calling you jamaal :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ok then Bye Anonymous see you sson in ze real world MAYBE:colondollar:

Lmfao... Bless you guys :lol:
I like a guy who is rough around the edges. I like cleanliness and he can't smell bad, but too much vanity isn't my cup of tea. I'm automatically turned off by a guy who looks like he spends more time in front of the mirror than me in the morning. Which gives him less than five minutes of mirror time! :tongue:
Manly man. Mmm. I even like their man scent and sweat
Reply 75
Original post by IqraHaq
Lmfao... Bless you guys :lol:

Hi Iqra This is my last post on TSR so This is my finalgooodbye so BYE don't worry I will see you in the real world I know what your face looks like so I'LL PROBABLY SHOUT YOUR NAME OUT "IQRA IQRA" THATS IF YOU LIVE IN LONDON so I'll probably see you,But anyway TSR is getting bait Addictive so I need to RETIRE bEFORE i become addicted........:bawling: YOU WERE ALWAYS THE KINDEST OF ALL MY TSR HOES so BYYYYYEEEE i know it may seem sad but I'LL MISS YOUUUUUUUUU :puppyeyes:OK BYE NOW
omg you're back Jameel!!!:cool::smile:
Reply 77
Original post by Anonymous
omg you're back Jameel!!!:cool::smile:

Yeah I know i wanted to PROVE to everyone that I could stay away from TSR for atleast 48 hrs but my plan backfired and I had certain circumstances in life that I thought I should post so keep an eye out.OK THEN BYE :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending