The Student Room Group

whats your type?

What do girls prefer The manly man or the Metro-sexual male Just asking for my own personel preference Because I'm METRO-SEXUAL so I was wondering what women preferred manly-man or metrosexual Or Metromanly(middle type)

WAIT!!! hold up I just checked online for metro-sexual males And I'm In the middle I'm neither Metro nor manly I'm Metromanly metro sexuals look WAY too sassy
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by jameel.A
What do girls prefer The manly man or the Metro-sexual male Just asking for my own personel preference Because I'm METRO-SEXUAL so I was wondering what women preferred manly-man or metrosexual?

How many accounts do you have? :lol:
hold omn.. What's metro sexual?
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 2
I'd go for the middle? I'm not into MANLY men, but I wouldn't really want a metrosexual either?
Reply 3
"I like my men like I like my coffee. Hot, strong, and keeps me up at night"
Reply 4
Original post by IqraHaq
How many accounts do you have? :lol:

:frown:TSR keep blocking my account so i'm not sure I lost count Anywho I don't Think tEva is forgiven me yet :frown:She did say some mean things to me but i didn't it when I called her the B word Anyway you didn't answer my QUESTION WHATS YOUR TYPE MANLY MAN OR METRO SEXUAL I'M METRO SEXUAL BUT YOU CAN SAY MANLY MAN YOU KNOW IF YOUR INTO BEARDS AND GRIZZLY BEARS AND ALL THAT BUT ME I'M MORE CLEAN SHAVEN AND I GET MANICURES AND ALL THAT SO WHAT IS YOUR TYPE?
Reply 5
:frown:TSR keep blocking my account so i'm not sure I lost count Anywho I don't Think tEva is forgiven me yet :frown:She did say some mean things to me but i didn't it when I called her the B word Anyway you didn't answer my QUESTION WHATS YOUR TYPE MANLY MAN OR METRO SEXUAL I'M METRO SEXUAL BUT YOU CAN SAY MANLY MAN YOU KNOW IF YOUR INTO BEARDS AND GRIZZLY BEARS AND ALL THAT BUT ME I'M MORE CLEAN SHAVEN AND I GET MANICURES AND ALL THAT SO WHAT IS YOUR TYPE?

Lmao I like a guy who takes care of himself, but I also like stubble and nice facial hair and body hair on a guy :lol:

And dw about her not forgiving you :hugs:
Reply 6
Original post by AdamCee

What A minute your A DUDE i don't you might be GAY so I can't really pass judgement:s-smilie:
Reply 7
Original post by AdamCee

:rofl:
Reply 8
What A minute your A DUDE i don't you might be GAY so I can't really pass judgement:s-smilie:

I'm not gay it was a joke, that's why it was in speech marks...

I found it online though so some woman somewhere must have thought that :smile::smile:
Reply 9
Original post by IqraHaq
Lmao I like a guy who takes care of himself, but I also like stubble and nice facial hair and body hair on a guy :lol:

And dw about her not forgiving you :hugs:

Ok cool thats your preference I guess.But A metro sexual MALE is someone that gets facials,manicures and All rounded kind of Well groomed But that might not be your type I guess
(edited 9 years ago)
Rich and Dying.
Reply 11
Well maybe thats your preference But my Ex-girlfriend told me I loked better clean shaven because my skin is quite dark but i might start growing A stubble again i'm sure WHAT YOU LIKE BODY HAIR WHY:s-smilie: DO YOU HAIR ALL OVER OR JUST THE CHEST

Haha I think most asian guys look good with a a little stubble :lol: and I dunno, I just like hairy guys :lol:
somewhere in the middle leaning more towards manly :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 13
Original post by AdamCee
I'm not gay it was a joke, that's why it was in speech marks...

I found it online though so some woman somewhere must have thought that :smile::smile:

Whatevers rocks you boat I guess:s-smilie:
Reply 14
Original post by IqraHaq
Haha I think most asian guys look good with a a little stubble :lol: and I dunno, I just like hairy guys :lol:

Thats cool You know whatever rocks your boat If you like grizzly then you like grizzly But your the first person that told me this are you one of those RELIGIOUS muslim girls that likes the full grown beard and that.
Reply 15
Thats cool You know whatever rocks your boat If you like grizzly then you like grizzly But your the first person that told me this are you one of those RELIGIOUS muslim girls that likes the full grown beard and that.

Hahaha no I'm not one of those girls :lol: and I don't like a full grown beard either, just a little beard
Well I'm more of a stubble type of guy. I like to take care of myself but not manicures, I consider that abit camp lol
:unimpressed:
Reply 18
Original post by IqraHaq
Hahaha no I'm not one of those girls :lol: and I don't like a full grown beard either, just a little beard

so you like camping Me too I just realised I was more Metroamnaly then metro sexual metro sexual ISABIT too sissy for my LIKING:frown:but i do like getting facials
Reply 19
so you like camping Me too I just realised I was more Metroamnaly then metro sexual metro sexual ISABIT too sissy for my LIKING:frown:but i do like getting facials

LOL :hugs: don't be all metro sexual then! Get back to your metro manly ways! :lol: but I know facials are so good! :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest