The Student Room Group

HELP please, need a 4th AS!!

Hi HELP ME PLEASE. so i took maths chem and biol (and welsh bacc) but i need a 4th AS.. However im reslly torn between history and physics please somebody give me the pros and cons ! Ive literally gone blank. Btw id like to study science/engineering

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1
If you have any thoughts about studying engineering then you need to do physics. If you definitely decide you do not want to do engineering, then either is fine.

If you do chemistry, then physics is relevant although not required. I don't think it makes a huge difference in terms of biology.

Original post by trianglelifx
Thanks i think ill stay with physics. Do you think it will be hard studying my subject choices?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by trianglelifx
Thanks i think ill stay with physics. Do you think it will be hard studying my subject choices?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I did bio, chem, maths and phys at AS (later dropped physics and carried on with the others at A2) and I thought it was okay

It does depend on the person though :smile: Put in the work and its certainly doable!

:smile:
Hey thanks for the reply,
Thats great to hear! Btw i took physics maths chem and bio now so please Can you give me some tips because it seems like everybody is against doing 3 sciences and the maths :/ how much work should i be doing per day?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending