The Student Room Group

Justin Bieber charged with assault and drunk driving

Scroll to see replies

Why does the media give so much attention to these people? oh yeah because they're bad influences and it's all about making money.Remember Miley Cyrus when she used to be a sweet innocent Disney star? now look at her she is a degenerate. All those young girls who worshipped her are either wondering what happened to her or they're following in her footsteps.
Cmon the guy has had enough chances we are talking about someone who: Speeds in suburbia and offers death threats to those that politely ask him to stop, throws eggs at peoples houses, assaults people and gets into fights, drives while under the influence of drink and drugs, spits on his fans, urinates in a mop bucket in a restaurant, graffiti's in a 3rd world country that people were recently executed for doing, is probably into prostitutes, abandons a monkey in a German airport for convenience, writes ridiculously insensitive messages about ann frank, and other general prattish behavior like getting his body guards to shoulder ride him up the great wall of china.

And people defend this muppet?
I feel sorry for him. He's been very, very famous from a very young age so it's not surprising he's acting like this.People shouldn't be so quick to judge because the chances are they'd act in the same way if they'd had his life.
Original post by ArtGoblin
I feel sorry for him. He's been very, very famous from a very young age so it's not surprising he's acting like this.People shouldn't be so quick to judge because the chances are they'd act in the same way if they'd had his life.

I agree. For someone famous from a young age, he has handled it incredibly well. Most people have a much worse criminal record than him and lived perfectly normal childhoods.

Original post by QuantumOverlord

Cmon the guy has had enough chances we are talking about someone who:
Speeds in suburbia
Speeding ? So what, half the country has done it at one point.

and offers death threats to those that politely ask him to stop,

Not nice but he obviously wasn't being literal.

throws eggs at peoples houses, assaults people and gets into fights,

Typical behavious from any young boy to be honest.

drives while under the influence of drink and drugs,
Okay that's wrong

spits on his fans,

Actually spat off a balcony, indirectly hitting a fan

urinates in a mop bucket in a restaurant,

irrelevant

graffiti's in a 3rd world country that people were recently executed for doing,

Nothing special about that.

is probably into prostitutes, abandons a monkey in a German airport for convenience, writes ridiculously insensitive messages about ann frank, and other general prattish behavior like getting his body guards to shoulder ride him up the great wall of china.

And people defend this muppet?
Right so you think this is all acceptable behavior?

No, if someone was speeding at 100mph outside my house I would be calling the police, especially if I received death threats.
Original post by democracyforum
I agree. For someone famous from a young age, he has handled it incredibly well. Most people have a much worse criminal record than him and lived perfectly normal childhoods.

Ha, well I wouldn't go that far. But he's had a very weird fame - most child stars don't experience the same level of adoration as he has had. It was much be very hard to remain normal after all of that. The future doesn't look good for him. :no:
Reply 46
I think a lot of blame has to go to the people around him as much as himself. Surely somebody should take him aside and give him a slap?
Right so you think this is all acceptable behavior?

No, if someone was speeding at 100mph outside my house I would be calling the police, especially if I received death threats.

If Justin Bieber sent me death threats, I wouldn't worry at all to be honest.
If Justin Bieber sent me death threats, I wouldn't worry at all to be honest.

Would you support the legalization of death threats?
Original post by ArtGoblin

It's no excuse really. He (sadly) is seen as a role model for some so he should try acting beter and be more responsible. Also it depends on how he was raised.
Either way he acts like a dick so he should be regarded as one. Zero sympathy.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Mackay
I think a lot of blame has to go to the people around him as much as himself. Surely somebody should take him aside and give him a slap?

Why take him aside first?
Bae
Reply 53
Original post by thunder_chunky
Why take him aside first?

A solid point.
Original post by thunder_chunky
It's no excuse really. He (sadly) is seen as a role model for some so he should try acting beter and be more responsible. Also it depends on how he was raised.
Either way he acts like a dick so he should be regarded as one. Zero sympathy.

He will never be good enough for some people, even if gave away everything he had and began working in a homeless shelter.

And actually he has done tons of charity work and helping people be happier.
He will never be good enough for some people, even if gave away everything he had and began working in a homeless shelter.

And actually he has done tons of charity work and helping people be happier.

I don't care how much charity work he's done and it's irrelevant. People love to say that when their idol is criticised but then of course they miss the point entirely. It misses the point because charity work doesn't absolve a person who acts like an arrogant, disrespectful, dumbass turd. Who is irresponsible and a bad example to young fans.
If you do think his charity work is somehow relevant you're wrong and probably part of problem.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Mr...
Again? :rolleyes:

He's an easy target
Reply 57
He's an easy target

He's an easy target BECAUSE he is so stupid.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending