The Student Room Group

Have you ever heard of Dillon Taylor ...?

Why do you think you haven't heard of it?

Shot in Salt Lake City by a police officer days after Michael Brown shooting in Ferguson?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FuZzK8ZILrc

Mainstream media tearing our society apart?
Jesus, that's the most annoying Youtube presenter I've ever heard. Calm down and make your point, and try not to use the term "liberal media" in every bloody sentance. Didn't the widespread reporting of the Michael Brown murder only happen because of the riots?
Reply 2
Simple the media are inciting a race war against whites as they did with Trayvon they ignore stuff like this.
Are you saying the media are picking and choosing what stories to report on and what not to report on? And they do it sometimes based on sex, or race even when the stories themselves are similar?

Reply 4
Yes I have.

Original post by Mankytoes
Didn't the widespread reporting of the Michael Brown murder only happen because of the riots?

This. But the right wing will pretend that they don't have bias in there reporting. Lets see if Bill O'Riely tries to demonize Taylor and call him a "thug" for wearing a backwards cap and hoodie. Media platforms are already claiming that the officer is black, with no actual evidence to back it up.

Article title:
‘Justice for Dillon Taylor’ sought for white Utah man fatally shot by black officer

Article content:
Chief Burbank said the officer who killed Taylor was not white, but he didn’t elaborate further.
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/sep/3/justice-dillon-taylor-after-white-utah-man-fatally/#ixzz3CHzq9p74
(edited 9 years ago)
No I haven't because the race baiting Zionist owned media want to incite a race war against white people. Contrary to belief, white people do not own the media in America but blacks will see all pale skins as the same. They did it with George Zimmerman who technically wasn't even white and they're doing it again with their new black martyr. Believe it or not there was an incident with a black George Zimmerman and a white Trayvon Martin that happened and got no media exposure. So all this talk of if Trayvon Martin were white crap just shows the race bias.
Reply 6
Original post by GoodWillPrevail
No I haven't because the race baiting Zionist owned media want to incite a race war against white people. Contrary to belief, white people do not own the media in America but blacks will see all pale skins as the same. They did it with George Zimmerman who technically wasn't even white and they're doing it again with their new black martyr. Believe it or not there was an incident with a black George Zimmerman and a white Trayvon Martin that happened and got no media exposure. So all this talk of if Trayvon Martin were white crap just shows the race bias.

Name? Was he tried and acquitted too?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending