The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London

anyone doing geography

anyone doing geography can't seem to find anybody
Hey I'm also doing Geography and I'm pretty stoked right now, are you excited? :wink:
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London
Reply 2
Original post by Noir-Jesus
Hey I'm also doing Geography and I'm pretty stoked right now, are you excited? :wink:

Yeah bro I'm pretty excited haha seems like a fresh new start to me and I'm looking forward to meeting new people and joining a few societies/sports teams (kendo in particular)
F'ck man didn't even know they had Kendo! I'll join some martial arts as well, but the more intellectually challenging societies will also be fun. Its gonna be awesome with all the events and people, we're gonna have a good time :cool:
Reply 4
F'ck man didn't even know they had Kendo! I'll join some martial arts as well, but the more intellectually challenging societies will also be fun. Its gonna be awesome with all the events and people, we're gonna have a good time :cool:
~Yep when i saw they had Kendo i was jut like :eek:...:colone:...:colondollar: haha but i get what you mean bro :smile: im just having a hard time thinking of how i will manage all of these societies and which ones to pick :biggrin:. Haha but its true we are totally going to have a good time:cool: I can already see Queen Mary is the best place for me:cool:. btw what geography course are you doing?
im doing geography!... only 2015 haha
Reply 6
Original post by khelseidemi
im doing geography!... only 2015 haha
haha its all good I'll most likely see you then :smile: i hear geography department is quite a close nit department
Original post by #1PoundFish
haha its all good I'll most likely see you then :smile: i hear geography department is quite a close nit department

yes looking forward to it! are you putting qmul as a firm?
Im doing the Geography, F800 Bachelor of Science :awesome: what about you Fishdude?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Im doing the Geography, F800 Bachelor of Science :awesome: what about you Fishdude?

Posted from TSR Mobile

sorry about the late reply i kinda went abroad to Scandinavia lol. BSC not bad not bad at all haha mine is slightly different F700 BA (Bachelor of arts)
Original post by #1PoundFish
sorry about the late reply i kinda went abroad to Scandinavia lol. BSC not bad not bad at all haha mine is slightly different F700 BA (Bachelor of arts)

No **** I live in Sweden haha :biggrin: where in Scandinavia did you go to exactly?
I think BA and BSC will be the same the first year though.
Reply 11
No **** I live in Sweden haha :biggrin: where in Scandinavia did you go to exactly?
I think BA and BSC will be the same the first year though.

Haha seriously that's great dude XD lol I went to Stockholm :-D and spent all my money hahahaha :-P it's great there though

Yeah I believe it's the same which is good cause it will bring all of us together for a short while :-)

Btw if you see a tall black guy with a flat top afro it's probably me XD

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending