The Student Room Group
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website

Can I get into Southampton doing "soft" subjects?

My subjects are French (with a B at AS), English Language (with a B at AS) and psychology (with an A at AS). I want to study French and am confident I can get the AAB required for entry but since my other two subjects aren't considered very "hard" will that hinder me?
Original post by Nangnang
My subjects are French (with a B at AS), English Language (with a B at AS) and psychology (with an A at AS). I want to study French and am confident I can get the AAB required for entry but since my other two subjects aren't considered very "hard" will that hinder me?

I'd say those are ideal A levels for someone wanting to study French at university.
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by PQ
I'd say those are ideal A levels for someone wanting to study French at university.

Okay thank you :biggrin: I just saw someone talking about how "terrible" they are and panicked, that's very reassuring :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by Nangnang

Those are great alevels and really would be great entry for French at university/ just try to work hard and you will deffo get in ,:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Yeah they're not "soft" they seem really really good for your degree

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Original post by lala121
Those are great alevels and really would be great entry for French at university/ just try to work hard and you will deffo get in ,:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you that makes me feel a lot better :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by Audi
Yeah they're not "soft" they seem really really good for your degree

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm glad :smile: thank you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending