The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I'm white and I like the opposite sex, at least for cuddling.

I also quite like the handful of Pakistani people I know, so they can have a cuddle to.
19 m gay
Yeah Im a 20 year old straight female.

Original post by Miracle Day
19 m gay

MD, MD MD MD MD...
Reply 4
srry OP, I'm a black gay elf :smug:
Reply 5
Original post by ProtocolsOf.Zion
Seems like everyone is either gay or Pakistani so are there any white people here who like the opposite sex?

I'm a straight white female. :smile:
Original post by Quantex
I'm white and I like the opposite sex, at least for cuddling.

I also quite like the handful of Pakistani people I know, so they can have a cuddle to.

Check your privilege, you cishet pooface.
Seems like everyone is either gay or Pakistani so are there any white people here who like the opposite sex?

honestly I have actually been wondering the same thing.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 8
I'm White Male Straight
I'm a White Bisexual Male so I can pretend to be straight if it makes you feel better. It wont stop me checking you out when you aren't looking though.
Reply 10
I'm straight and white

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 11
I'm white and straight.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
*Raises hand*
Original post by BefuddledPenguin
I'm a White Bisexual Male so I can pretend to be straight if it makes you feel better. It wont stop me checking you out when you aren't looking though.

haha gotta love the penguin:biggrin:
Wow this thread isn't gonna last long
Of course there are..
I am a white straight male from America who is a little lonely right now.

I'm white and like the opposite sex. :smile:
Reply 18

Why do you care? Can you not talk to someone who's gay or black? I think that, as long as they speak English, neither the orientation nor the colour of their skin are important. Plus, this is not a dating site. The more you don't like people in here, the less you get distracted from schoolwork. :biggrin:
Reply 19
wow I laughed thinking this thread was named ironically; I didn't realise people genuinely felt left out because this site is diverse. Poor excuse for racism.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest