The Student Room Group

Dubai is a rich man's playground

Now why don't you take out maybe 5% of your wealth and help your fellow muslims at palestine? I am sure that would more than enough to solve their problem.
Original post by GnomeMage

meh i prefer Las Vegas.

That restaurant is charging £3.60 for a coke and £4.80 for a Red bull! You'd think it would be cheaper considering it was built by Indian slave labour
If you are going to exploit and mistreat your workers, at least build something tasteful with it, not this ostentatious gaudy crap.

Now why don't you take out maybe 5% of your wealth and help your fellow muslims at palestine? I am sure that would more than enough to solve their problem.

Great City!
Yeah awesome place!

Visited a few places in the pics when I was there earlier in the year.
Reply 7
Lol at the pictures. Ridiculous.
I hope those big kitties rip their throats out. They are wild animals, not ****ing pets for morons with more money than sense.
Reply 9

High resource to population ratio, money packed into one city.
Same guys who come to Harrods every summer.

They all get parking tickets, but when you are that rich, I don't think they care.
Oil guzzling sand urchins
Original post by Blue_Mason
Oil guzzling sand urchins

Lol that's so racist

Why is it a surprise to anyone what Dubai is like? Never been myself but my ex had an apartment there and used to go there a lot, it is literally like the pics in the OP

wth are those real fishes?

da ***? what would be the point of playing tennis like this; what happens if the ball is hit outside the platform?
Original post by Tyrion_Lannister
Lol that's so racist

Why is it a surprise to anyone what Dubai is like? Never been myself but my ex had an apartment there and used to go there a lot, it is literally like the pics in the OP

Your ex? You know you ****ed up when you gave all that up. :tongue:
:') Welcome to the ridiculous politics of the Arab world.
Original post by Genocidal
Your ex? You know you ****ed up when you gave all that up. :tongue:

He was an ******* tho :tongue: but yeh he lives there permanently now
Reply 17
Those are the tackiest cars I've seen in a long time. More money than sense if you ask me. Those poor animals! :unimpressed:
All it needs is Omid Djalili's character from GTA 4
Lol at the guy driving an AUTOMATIC with his cheetah.

You buy performance cars, yet you have them in auto. What's the point?

Quick Reply

Latest