The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

UK women. Feminism at it's best.

Ever since I have started clubbing I have noticed two major differences between my Eastern European and this Western culture.

Here in the UK, are groups of women who go out on their "girly" nights, dress very attractive and behave too good to interact with guys "because they are so much better and no guy deserves them". Then there are men, they go out to get drunk and then try to get laid but from what I see most of them end up dancing with themselves and do some gay acting as a joke.

No wonder in UK there is so many homosexuals, women are more violent than men these days. It pisses me off that I have to be MR. ENTERTAINER for the whole night, as that's what most women are looking for in clubs. No interaction from their side at all, seriously. Even fat and less attractive women feel like they own the world, and act like they do not need a man. Go and become a ****ing lesbian.

I do not understand, what the **** is wrong with this country? I do not mean to be offensive or racist, but almost 10 of my friends say the same and we are no losers, lol.

It's maybe because I live in a town and not a City, but even walking through the streets of large cities when out, it RARELY happens that ANY woman passing by will even look at you once, not mentioning your eyes. Pathetic, "I am too good to look at anyone" - **** off.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ruskie3
Ever since I have started clubbing I have noticed two major differences between my Eastern European and this Western culture.

Here in the UK, are groups of women who go out on their "girly" nights, dress very attractive and behave too good to interact with guys "because they are so much better and no guy deserves them". Then there are men, they go out to get drunk and then try to get laid but from what I see most of them end up dancing with themselves and do some gay acting as a joke.

No wonder in UK there is so many homosexuals, women are more violent than men these days. It pisses me off that I have to be MR. ENTERTAINER for the whole night, as that's what most women are looking for in clubs. No interaction from their side at all, seriously. Even fat and less attractive women feel like they own the world, and act like they do not need a man. Go and become a ****ing lesbian.

I do not understand, what the **** is wrong with this country? I do not mean to be offensive or racist, but almost 10 of my friends say the same and we are no losers, lol.

It's maybe because I live in a town and not a City, but even walking through the streets of large cities when out, it RARELY happens that ANY woman passing by will even look at you once, not mentioning your eyes. Pathetic, "I am too good to look at anyone" - **** off.

You would have to be crazy to interact with the kind of people you describe.

It's not feminism, its narcissism that you describe in these women. The guys you describe are just pathetic and it's probably feminism that that feminised them and therefore made them unattractive to women.

Who has the time to interact with such a bunch of cretins?

Singles are not hard at all to find in the UK, outside of a night club.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Firstly, you seem to be implying that all men DESERVE the attention of woman or that woman in some way owe it to men to "look at them" and give them their attention. Which is not true, woman don't owe men anything.

Saying that all UK woman are how you described is a hell of a over generalisation and maybe if you (and your friends) tried to be more interesting and approachable - instead of "mr entertainer" you would EARN the attention of some of these women in the club.

Also, you insinuate that people who don't give you the attention you desire should choose to "go and be ****ing lesbians(s)". Lesbianism is not a choice (nor is being gay for that matter) but is the way some people are born and you should respect that :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by francescac
Firstly, you seem to be implying that all men DESERVE the attention of woman or that woman in some way owe it to men to "look at them" and give them their attention. Which is not true, woman don't owe men anything.

Saying that all UK woman are how you described is a hell of a over generalisation and maybe if you (and your friends) tried to be more interesting and approachable - instead of "mr entertainer" you would EARN the attention of some of these women in the club.

Also, you insinuate that people who don't give you the attention you desire should choose to "go and be ****ing lesbians(s)". Lesbianism is not a choice (nor is being gay for that matter) but is the way some people are born and you should respect that :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

If lesbianism and homosexuality are a choice how come he describes seeing woman and men "act gay". This seems to be like.a learned action.

Posted from TSR Mobile
What does this have to do with feminism...?!
So, basically you can't pull and you blame women for that?
Original post by subject_delta
Real picture of OP, Mr. Entertainer:

Would not even look at/10.

OP is clearly either hideous, or gives off psycho vibes.
Original post by Ruskie3

Well maybe I just want to have fun with my friends (who are a mixture of boys and girls) rather than be chatted up/ felt up by random guys. Most of the time it is creepy and makes me uncomfortable. No women do not need a man and that shouldn't offend your ego. Maybe work on your personality/ interests and try and meet women in more of a day time setting like an art class or something.
Original post by Ruskie3
it RARELY happens that ANY woman passing by will even look at you once, not mentioning your eyes. Pathetic, "I am too good to look at anyone" - **** off.

No, not "I am too good to look at anyone". More like "I have better things to be doing than gawping at every single man who walks past me." We're not all obsessed with men, we do have other things to be doing with our lives.
You traded women from continental Europe for those in the UK, WTF?
Original post by Ruskie3

So you go to clubs, spend the entire evening acting as Mr Entertainer, desperately trying to impress women with your party tricks like an insecure labrador, rather predictably completely fail to get anywhere with any of them, and you DON'T think you're a loser?
Only losers would say that they are "non-losers".
Original post by SpikeyTeeth
If lesbianism and homosexuality are a choice how come he describes seeing woman and men "act gay". This seems to be like.a learned action.

Posted from TSR Mobile

The OP happens to describe a lot of things incorrectly. I wouldn't take what he says as gospel.

Posted from TSR Mobile
From my experience, most of the Western girls I know are mostly very nice (at least those from my secondary private school) but the problem that they have (again, it's only judging the girls I know) is that they generally don't know what they want. They seem to go with the flow and take in what life throws at them.

Now, the Eastern Europeans I know - they know what they want in life but they're not materialistic. They don't want PUA #45678 telling them crappy and awful pick-up lines, which will then allow the guy to bone her. No, they want an actual relationship and they want to settle down.
Summation of thread: some British women go to clubs to have fun with friends, not to find a ONS. They express no interest in our fair OP who now hatez feminism!

Huh, what? Is this new or have I simply not seen it before? I normally see threads claiming British women go clubbing and have "too much" asual sex, and it's all feminism's fault!
Original post by subject_delta
Real picture of OP, Mr. Entertainer:

Original post by LavenderBlueSky88
What does this have to do with feminism...?!

Feminism is Emmanuel Goldstein to these people.
Original post by Octopus_Garden
Summation of thread: some British women go to clubs to have fun with friends, not to find a ONS. They express no interest in our fair OP who now hatez feminism!

Huh, what? Is this new or have I simply not seen it before? I normally see threads claiming British women go clubbing and have "too much" asual sex, and it's all feminism's fault!

It's simple really. In the former, the women don't have sex with anyone, in the latter they have sex with someone other than OP. In both cases OP doesn't get sex. Obviously the right thing to do would be to have sex with OP. This is completely legit and not just OP being bitter.
Original post by anarchism101
It's simple really. In the former, the women don't have sex with anyone, in the latter they have sex with someone other than OP. In both cases OP doesn't get sex. Obviously the right thing to do would be to have sex with OP. This is completely legit and not just OP being bitter.

Ah, now it makes sense. And the OP presumably thinks he would have had a better time (or simply not felt alone in his singleness) back pre-feminism, when a young man had to find a young woman who liked him AND meet the approval of her parents!

Latest

Trending

Trending