Canterbury
Visit website
Reply 2
Sure! why not!
Reply 3
Most definitely up for it!
Where, and when?
Reply 4
Well I don't know the area, i've only been there once. If anyone else knows of a good meeting point that can be easily found please post. Is everyone moving up on the Saturday?
Reply 5
We could all meet up by the Gulbenkian Cafe on the Saturday, around 4-ish? By that time, a lot of us will have got here on the Saturday, and we've still got time before that bar crawl :wink: :biggrin:
Traceless
We could all meet up by the Gulbenkian Cafe on the Saturday, around 4-ish? By that time, a lot of us will have got here on the Saturday, and we've still got time before that bar crawl :wink: :biggrin:

The what cafe? :p:

it appears I wont be getting rid of the family until 4.30-ish...if I'm lucky! :biggrin:

Good job some of us are organised! I havent a clue what I'm doing when I get there saturday!
Reply 7
Ah that's a great idea! But my mum won't be leaving til like 7 :| lol
Reply 8
I'm not arriving till the Sunday! :frown:
Reply 9
^ me too...
well not to worry..we do have 3 years at uni :wink:
Reply 11
lol that's true! chances are we'll bump into each other anyway!
if not, if we don't have anyone to go out with, come back on here and find ppl :biggrin: there's always sunday?
Reply 12
^ Lol sounds like a good back up plan :biggrin:

I'm going to be there on the Saturday, I think 4 is way too early, i'll probaly get there around that time
Reply 13
yeah, you're right, was just wondering when the bar crawl was gonna be starting, lol!

people who are here could always hook up then anyway?
Reply 14
Starts about 7 I reckon.. and at 9 the party starts.

Latest

Trending

Trending