The Student Room Group

IMAT 2015-2016(italian medical admission)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by lovekitty123
Can someone please explain these questions for me? I don't understand how they got the answers? I keep getting different answers?

Much appreciated:smile:ImageUploadedByStudent Room1423964615.548152.jpgImageUploadedByStudent Room1423964642.203972.jpgImageUploadedByStudent Room1423964649.693167.jpgImageUploadedByStudent Room1423964661.920783.jpgImageUploadedByStudent Room1423964669.900316.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hope this helps
Original post by docmartin
Hope this helps

Thank you so much!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Can someone please explain these questions for me? I don't understand how they got the answers? I keep getting different answers?

Much appreciated:smile:ImageUploadedByStudent Room1423964615.548152.jpgImageUploadedByStudent Room1423964642.203972.jpgImageUploadedByStudent Room1423964649.693167.jpgImageUploadedByStudent Room1423964661.920783.jpgImageUploadedByStudent Room1423964669.900316.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile

Q15

Posted from TSR Mobile

another.
Original post by docmartin
another.

Thank you so much! Finally understand them!

no probs. I'll do the other later

Scan0001.jpg

Hope this helps
(edited 9 years ago)
How do we apply for the universities?
Also which ones are people planning to apply to, I think there's about 6 or 7 unis.

Has anyone applied through Eunicas

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 129
Hi guys,

I am looking to take the IMAT in London this year, however I am confused at the application process.

How do we actually apply to the Universities? I have seen people say you do it directly?

I have just tried registering with UNIMI.it, which I was linked to from the The University of Milan. I couldn't actually register because when it asked me for my country, the UK wasn't even there?!

Thanks in advance!
Original post by acardus
Hi guys,

I am looking to take the IMAT in London this year, however I am confused at the application process.

How do we actually apply to the Universities? I have seen people say you do it directly?

I have just tried registering with UNIMI.it, which I was linked to from the The University of Milan. I couldn't actually register because when it asked me for my country, the UK wasn't even there?!

Thanks in advance!

Hi,

The information regarding the IMAT application process along with the exam date hasn't been released yet. I don't know why, but I expect it to be released in the next week or so.
However, if you want general information on the IMAT application process from previous years, visit

www.medschool.it/admissions/170-imat-2014

I would expect the process to be the same as last year.
Usually the information on how to apply, when, etc. is in the official announcement document. I do have a copy of last year's somewhere, I'll post that when I find it.

Hope this helps.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 131
Original post by ScienceGUYY
Hi,

The information regarding the IMAT application process along with the exam date hasn't been released yet. I don't know why, but I expect it to be released in the next week or so.
However, if you want general information on the IMAT application process from previous years, visit

www.medschool.it/admissions/170-imat-2014

I would expect the process to be the same as last year.
Usually the information on how to apply, when, etc. is in the official announcement document. I do have a copy of last year's somewhere, I'll post that when I find it.

Hope this helps.

Thanks!
Original post by acardus
Thanks!

I want to apply to study medicine over in Italy but just noticed that it is require for IMAT,which i have no idea about it. Can you help please!!!!!!:smile:
Original post by Icy-Blue
I want to apply to study medicine over in Italy but just noticed that it is require for IMAT,which i have no idea about it. Can you help please!!!!!!:smile:

http://www.medschool.it/admissions

Here you can find absolutely everything about IMAT exam :smile: hope it helps!
Thank you sooo much! I will have a look :smile:
Reply 135
Hi
I just wanted to ask if anyones doing their alevels alongside revising for the imat ? If you are how do you balance the two ?
Want to remind everyone interested that next week is the first week of March so it means it may be highly likely that we hear something about the 2015 IMAT registration.

http://medschool.it/ - for info on all things Italian public medical schools (not including others like Humanitas ect.)

http://www.universitaly.it/index.php/ - where you can register for the IMAT when it opens. When I use google chrome to access this webpage and select the english option at the top right corner, all the text comes out in English but hyperlinks leading to different pages are still in Italian. If you experience this problem then just have the translator at the ready in another tab but it is self explanatory, really.
It's already 5th March. Anyone have a clue when we'll find out when the IMAT is?
Reply 138
I think we will have to wait a while
Because last years registration deadline was the 29th of april, apparantley.
Original post by nnemo
I think we will have to wait a while
Because last years registration deadline was the 29th of april, apparantley.

The exam was on 29th, the registration period was 3.03-3.04 :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending