On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website

anyone who don't like drinking/clubbing - southampton freshers2014

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
Original post by rojob
i'm at mayflower block A level 6 what about you?

hey i'm block C level 9, are you in the chat on facebook?
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website
Reply 121
Original post by ca1896
hey i'm block C level 9, are you in the chat on facebook?

yeah i'm in the group if thats what you mean my name is Rowan
I thought I was the only one! I'm in Connaught K block, it would be good to meet some of you!
I'm also staying at Mayflwoer and wouldn't mind meeting up
Reply 124
Original post by Ohmydog
I'm also staying at Mayflwoer and wouldn't mind meeting up

Hey what block are you staying at?
Original post by ca1896
Hey what block are you staying at?

Block B :smile:
Reply 126
Original post by Ohmydog
Block B :smile:

so i'm in block A ca1896 is in block C and you re in block B we have this place covered
And I'm in D. Now who's in E?! :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 128
Original post by Jaydude
And I'm in D. Now who's in E?! :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha, how are you guys finding living in halls so far though?
Most of the time my housemates are playing drinking games so I'm just in my room seeming anti social when really I am not, I just don't wanna sit there watching when there's a more productive way to spend my time ;(
Reply 129
Original post by ca1896
Haha, how are you guys finding living in halls so far though?
Most of the time my housemates are playing drinking games so I'm just in my room seeming anti social when really I am not, I just don't wanna sit there watching when there's a more productive way to spend my time ;(

yeah i do the same they are always having pre-drinks or doing drinking games and i just don't find that interesting so i just stay in my room. I'm not anti-social i just prefer the daytime and non alcoholic drinks.
Reply 130
Original post by rojob
yeah i do the same they are always having pre-drinks or doing drinking games and i just don't find that interesting so i just stay in my room. I'm not anti-social i just prefer the daytime and non alcoholic drinks.

Same! I mean I don't mean a little drinking here and there but everyday is just too much
Reply 131
Original post by ca1896
Same! I mean I don't mean a little drinking here and there but everyday is just too much

i know exactly how you feel i don't ming drinking a glass at a meal but just drinking for the sake of getting drunk i just hate
So are you guys meeting up?
Reply 133
Original post by Ohmydog
So are you guys meeting up?

Yeah, some of us are meeting up tommorow. If you add me on Facebook I'll send you the details and add you to the group, if you like.
Reply 134
Does anyone know where the closest asda is to mayflower thanks !
Reply 135
Original post by ca1896
Does anyone know where the closest asda is to mayflower thanks !

theres an asda like 200m done the road from mayflower just turn left when you get to the main road outside mayflower and keep walking past the BBC building across the cross roads and it will be just there
Reply 136
Original post by rojob
theres an asda like 200m done the road from mayflower just turn left when you get to the main road outside mayflower and keep walking past the BBC building across the cross roads and it will be just there

Thanks very much!
Reply 137
Hey is anyone going to the Battle of Societies event on Monday?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending