The Student Room Group

I'm a ginger with a distinct lack of freckles, ama?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by H0ls
Yessss please. I have a couple but they've mostly faded naturally. I love freckles especially on the nose.

See, I used to have a couple and then a few more appeared... And a few more... And a few more... Now I even have them on my knees! :eek:

I also think my nose is just one giant freckle, honestly it's hard to tell where one ends and another one starts as they're too close together :lol: On my forehead there are less but they're only on one side as my hair normally covers the other side, so now if I tie it up or anything it looks ridiculous as I have a diagonal stripe across the middle :colondollar:

So in short, you're welcome to them! :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ditto. (Or rather, they've all migrated to my forearms.)
Reply 22
Original post by furryface12
See, I used to have a couple and then a few more appeared... And a few more... And a few more... Now I even have them on my knees! :eek:

I also think my nose is just one giant freckle, honestly it's hard to tell where one ends and another one starts as they're too close together :lol: On my forehead there are less but they're only on one side as my hair normally covers the other side, so now if I tie it up or anything it looks ridiculous as I have a diagonal stripe across the middle :colondollar:

So in short, you're welcome to them! :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha, my friend has the same problem. She's had a side fringe for the past couple of years and went to live abroad in a hot country, she cut her hair short on impulse before releasing she had practically no freckles on one side. :tongue:
Reply 23
Original post by Profesh
Ditto. (Or rather, they've all migrated to my forearms.)

That's where my only remaining freckles are too. Apparently they come in handy for my friend to play dot-to-dot with when bored.
Original post by H0ls
Replying to your message. Listening to some Kanye. Talking to a couple of pals on Whatsapp.

Which song/album? Your answer will decide whether I like you or not.
Reply 25
Original post by UniMastermindBOSS
Which song/album? Your answer will decide whether I like you or not.

It was College Dropout, although I do have pretty much all of his albums. Graduation is probably my favourite.
why did you quit and from where?
Reply 27
Original post by brownbearxo
why did you quit and from where?

Retail: M&S. I quit because I'm going to uni and couldn't transfer but I disliked the job anyway so it was kind of a relief.
Reply 28
What course you doing at university?
Reply 29
Original post by naf786
What course you doing at university?

English Lit & History!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 30
Original post by H0ls
English Lit & History!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Cool, what university?
Reply 31
Original post by naf786
Cool, what university?

Leeds!
Reply 32
Original post by H0ls
Leeds!

Nice
Original post by H0ls
It was College Dropout, although I do have pretty much all of his albums. Graduation is probably my favourite.

College Dropout is his best IMO, but Graduation was good. Better than Late Registration
Reply 34
Original post by H0ls
because it's almost as if you're a novelty factor.

And yet you've used it to distinguish yourself through this AMA :s
Reply 35

College Dropout is his best IMO, but Graduation was good. Better than Late Registration

Late registration I rarely reach for. I didn't like Yeezus all that much until I saw Kanye at Wireless and it grew on me a little bit.
Reply 36
Original post by Reue
And yet you've used it to distinguish yourself through this AMA :s

Completely different context, IMO. But feel free to disagree.
Original post by H0ls
Late registration I rarely reach for. I didn't like Yeezus all that much until I saw Kanye at Wireless and it grew on me a little bit.

College Dropout > Graduation > MBDTF > Late Registration > Yeezus IMO

808s & Heartbreak was dope too, but you can't judge it as a hip hop album
Reply 38
College Dropout > Graduation > MBDTF > Late Registration > Yeezus IMO

808s & Heartbreak was dope too, but you can't judge it as a hip hop album

I don't think you can really 'listen' to most of the tracks on Yeezus. Blood on the leaves is amazing live because of the atmosphere. I don't feel compelled to listen it to alone though. Tracks like Bound 2 I only really care for if I'm in the club or something.
Original post by H0ls
Listening to some Kanye.

what album sweetheart

Quick Reply

Latest