The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Liberty Point overnight guests

Guys, what's the deal with Liberty Point and overnight guests? Are we allowed any?
Do we really have to ask Student Accommodation for permission 72 hours beforehand?
Original post by m_tomova
Guys, what's the deal with Liberty Point and overnight guests? Are we allowed any?
Do we really have to ask Student Accommodation for permission 72 hours beforehand?

You're supposed to do that in all halls, but in practice it doesn't really happen. At Liberty Point (going back to when it was Trinity) you had to sign in every guest as they couldn't get through the gate without it, but you could get around that with a car (the guest wouldn't need to come through the pedestrian gate).
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
Hi, just wondering, would I be allowed any guest and could they stay with me in my room for a few nights? What are the rules on guests?
I have a boyfriend who will come visit and I want to know which halls would allow me to have him stay for a few nights with me in my room.
I know singer is relaxed and sounds good but I would rather an en suite
Thanks
Reply 3
Original post by rainbowsloth
Hi, just wondering, would I be allowed any guest and could they stay with me in my room for a few nights? What are the rules on guests?
I have a boyfriend who will come visit and I want to know which halls would allow me to have him stay for a few nights with me in my room.
I know singer is relaxed and sounds good but I would rather an en suite
Thanks

i also wanna know

Quick Reply

Latest